What's new

Pakistan VS India: ICC World Cup T20, 30 Sept 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
This grouping system is a disaster from icc ..i think the team which will get last place in group B would have topped group A .. Two good teams lost the opportunity to go to semis ..

Ah yes the pressure was on India when they previously lost the warmup match against Pakistan and the super 8 match against Australia. :) The real pressure in the end would be back home. Who would have liked to see Indian citizens burning Dhoni's house :cheesy:

You said it ...More pressure was on India and still they handled it better :cheesy:

you check with any indian if they want WC or victory over Pakistan......hope you know the answer.

So....Dhoni house will be covered with flowers for defeating Pakistan :cheesy:

You better save Hafeez & Afridi's house...because if they looses yesterday....Everything will be burning....:flame:

Not really. Remember the days when we had a strong team and you cowards were shying away from playing against us on one pretest or another?

If you want to start this, there is no end to it. So better dont start it. Alright, immature Indian?

Now I can see your maturity is coming out .....looking in past to find some excuses....I can respond to your coward comment ...but I will not.....because I am enjoying present.....:chilli:

Both sides played well below their abilities last night. Pakistan started off confidently by electing to bat first(taking the pitch into consideration and not fretting over India's batting lineup) but lost their nerve fairly early into the match. India should've looked to wrap things up by the 13th over but we got too complacent.

Became quite boring to watch towards the end.

Read again wise guy....I am just comparing Indian bowlers...who bowled well among them....

FYI...We bowled better than Pakistan...We batted better and handle the pressure better and beaten Pakistani badly...and that is the truth

Comparing their performance against whom?
I didn't see ya comparing their performance against Australia.

As for India bowling better than Pakistan, i beg to differ.
But yeah, the captaincy and batting were superior to that of Pakistan.
And yeah, India handled the pressure well.

You said it ...More pressure was on India and still they handled it better :cheesy:

you check with any indian if they want WC or victory over Pakistan......hope you know the answer.

So....Dhoni house will be covered with flowers for defeating Pakistan :cheesy:

You better save Hafeez & Afridi's house...because if they looses yesterday....Everything will be burning....:flame:

Who is denying that India played better than Pakistan in this match? You like to keep rubbing the same thing over and over again don't you....

We are far mature and disciplined than you people. So to your concern, i'd say no. The burning stuff doesn't happen in our backyard. Sure people become depressed but its all part of the 'game'.
If we lost 1 match yesterday then tomorrow there will be another match. And just to remind you, Pakistan has more wins over Indian in independent series....

Cricket is part of your religion and its a fact. It is so embedded in your society that you have come to worship Tendulkar and Dhoni as your God. Somedays they are put flowers and somedays they have to be punished. Which society in the world has this type of example, seriously?

Comparing their performance against whom?
I didn't see ya comparing their performance against Australia.

As for India bowling better than Pakistan, i beg to differ.
But yeah, the captaincy and batting were superior to that of Pakistan.
And yeah, India handled the pressure well.

Comparing performance of Zaheer with Balaji.....

I never said Pakistani bowling is not better than India.....I am just talking of last match only...

Pakistan still have better chance to win WC.......

Who is denying that India played better than Pakistan in this match? You like to keep rubbing the same thing over and over again don't you....

We are far mature and disciplined than you people. So to your concern, i'd say no. The burning stuff doesn't happen in our backyard. Sure people become depressed but its all part of the 'game'.
If we lost 1 match yesterday then tomorrow there will be another match. And just to remind you, Pakistan has more wins over Indian in independent series....

Cricket is part of your religion and its a fact. It is so embedded in your society that you have come to worship Tendulkar and Dhoni as your God. Somedays they are put flowers and somedays they have to be punished. Which society in the world has this type of example, seriously?

Please enlighten me also ...when Dhoni or any other Indian cricketer's house was burned....Please.

Your maturity and discipline is world famous....anyway

Please enlighten me also ...when Dhoni or any other Indian cricketer's house was burned....Please.

Your maturity and discipline is world famous....anyway

Angry mob storms Dhoni's house

FURIOUS India fans stormed the home of wicketkeeper Mahendra Singh Dhoni overnight to protest a five-wicket rout by Bangladesh in its opening World Cup match, police said.

The angry mob tore down walls and pillars of Dhoni's house, which is under construction, in the eastern city of Ranchi, to protest the 26 year old's performance in India's shocking defeat in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad.

India was all out for 191, with Dhoni returning to the pavilion without scoring in India's, a shock to the cricket-mad country of 1.1 billion people.

"Dhoni die, die," the protesters chanted, burning effigies of the long-maned player, who has scored 1958 runs in 68 limited-overs international matches and is counted among India's most aggressive batsmen, police said.

Dhoni's hometown, Ranchi, is the capital of Jharkhand state, which last year gifted Dhoni a 360 square metre plot of land to build a house on.

They screamed anti-Dhoni slogans and demanded the withdrawal of the prime residential plot worth 5 million rupees ($140,000) police and witnesses said.

"It seems Dhoni is banking more on modelling than wicketkeeping and batting," Sohan Mahto, one of the protesters, said.

State authorities deployed troops at the nearby home of the under-fire player's family to prevent possible attacks, a police spokesman said.

Former India captain Kapil Dev, who steered his team to win the 1983 World Cup, meanwhile appealed for calm.

"I hope Indian spectators don't take a step where we should be ashamed tomorrow," Dev said.

Police intensified security at the homes of captain Rahul Dravid and players Anil Kumble and Robin Uthappa in Bangalore city and rushed troops to the home of disappointing all rounder Virendra Sehwag in the India capital, officials said.

Out of form Sehwag, who scored just two runs before being bowled out, appeared to be the popular target of protesters, according to snap polls and purported surveys conducted by the private television networks.

Protesters held mock funerals of the players, burned their effigies and held protests in the states of Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, and Punjab after India's defeat, police and the Press Trust of India said.

"They have betrayed the faith of the entire nation," they chanted in Gujarat's Ahmedabad city, PTI reported.

The news agency also said Vinod Koetcha, an India fan, died of shock while watching his team's lacklustre performance on television at his Ahmedabad home.

The dream victory was Bangladesh's biggest in the tournament since making its debut in 1999.

It beat Pakistan in England in that tournament, but there were later suspicions of match-fixing.

India will now have to beat debutant Bermuda comprehensively and Sri Lanka to stay in the World Cup trophy chase.

Angry mob storms Dhoni's house | Cricket World Cup 2011, Live Cricket | Fox Sports

Angry mob storms Dhoni's house

FURIOUS India fans stormed the home of wicketkeeper Mahendra Singh Dhoni overnight to protest a five-wicket rout by Bangladesh in its opening World Cup match, police said.

The angry mob tore down walls and pillars of Dhoni's house, which is under construction, in the eastern city of Ranchi, to protest the 26 year old's performance in India's shocking defeat in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad.

India was all out for 191, with Dhoni returning to the pavilion without scoring in India's, a shock to the cricket-mad country of 1.1 billion people.

"Dhoni die, die," the protesters chanted, burning effigies of the long-maned player, who has scored 1958 runs in 68 limited-overs international matches and is counted among India's most aggressive batsmen, police said.

Dhoni's hometown, Ranchi, is the capital of Jharkhand state, which last year gifted Dhoni a 360 square metre plot of land to build a house on.

They screamed anti-Dhoni slogans and demanded the withdrawal of the prime residential plot worth 5 million rupees ($140,000) police and witnesses said.

"It seems Dhoni is banking more on modelling than wicketkeeping and batting," Sohan Mahto, one of the protesters, said.

State authorities deployed troops at the nearby home of the under-fire player's family to prevent possible attacks, a police spokesman said.

Former India captain Kapil Dev, who steered his team to win the 1983 World Cup, meanwhile appealed for calm.

"I hope Indian spectators don't take a step where we should be ashamed tomorrow," Dev said.

Police intensified security at the homes of captain Rahul Dravid and players Anil Kumble and Robin Uthappa in Bangalore city and rushed troops to the home of disappointing all rounder Virendra Sehwag in the India capital, officials said.

Out of form Sehwag, who scored just two runs before being bowled out, appeared to be the popular target of protesters, according to snap polls and purported surveys conducted by the private television networks.

Protesters held mock funerals of the players, burned their effigies and held protests in the states of Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, and Punjab after India's defeat, police and the Press Trust of India said.

"They have betrayed the faith of the entire nation," they chanted in Gujarat's Ahmedabad city, PTI reported.

The news agency also said Vinod Koetcha, an India fan, died of shock while watching his team's lacklustre performance on television at his Ahmedabad home.

The dream victory was Bangladesh's biggest in the tournament since making its debut in 1999.

It beat Pakistan in England in that tournament, but there were later suspicions of match-fixing.

India will now have to beat debutant Bermuda comprehensively and Sri Lanka to stay in the World Cup trophy chase.

Angry mob storms Dhoni's house | Cricket World Cup 2011, Live Cricket | Fox Sports

I still could not find word "Burning house" as you claimed....Please try again ....and enlighten me with your maturity

We are the world champion :yahoo:

We have defeated pakistan in each and every World Cup match in every format i.e. ODI or T20. :devil:

Crushing defeat to pakistan and awesome victory for India :woot: :yahoo:

Jo jeeta wo sikandar :smokin:

utterly disappointed.. shameful display by pakistan. their faces before the start were telling the story...

Not really. Remember the days when we had a strong team and you cowards were shying away from playing against us on one pretest or another?

..and yet you still couldn't win against us in any world cup match. The day you beat us in a world cup tournament, you can come back with rhetoric that has no substance..until then sulk away with another defeat :whistle:

552648_432173163485582_750314460_n.jpg

430014_432141950155370_347203297_n.jpg

If you want to start this, there is no end to it. So better dont start it. Alright, immature Indian?

Pakistan has never beaten India in a world cup match.. Strong team my a$$ :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom