What's new

Pakistan VS India: ICC World Cup T20, 30 Sept 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
..and yet you still couldn't win against us in any world cup match. The day you beat us in a world cup tournament, you can come back with rhetoric that has no substance..until then sulk away with another defeat :whistle:

Next time in WC...There will be new ICC rule - no need to play any match between India and Pakistan.....winning points will be given to India by default ..:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok its still probable, a little matter of not losing badly against India.

Game on, gents!

It have happened again.

Pakistan has two sets of history playing against them

Pakistan has never won a WC game against India

Pakistan has never won a T20I against India (granted we played only twice in the 2007 WC, one tied, one we lost by 5 runs)...

But as the saying goes... Records are made to be broken.

There is another saying too.......History repeats itself :smokin:

Who is denying that India played better than Pakistan in this match? You like to keep rubbing the same thing over and over again don't you....

We are far mature and disciplined than you people. So to your concern, i'd say no. The burning stuff doesn't happen in our backyard. Sure people become depressed but its all part of the 'game'.
If we lost 1 match yesterday then tomorrow there will be another match. And just to remind you, Pakistan has more wins over Indian in independent series....

Cricket is part of your religion and its a fact. It is so embedded in your society that you have come to worship Tendulkar and Dhoni as your God. Somedays they are put flowers and somedays they have to be punished. Which society in the world has this type of example, seriously?

25 Pakistanis died on pakistani streets last week because someone made a video 9000 miles away. Show some respect to your dead pls before showing your ''respect'' for others religion.

That's 2-3 matches in 20 years :).

Earlier one dose in 4 years was enough for you....:D

Thanks to T20..your dose is double tripled :rofl::rofl:

Is that our fault???

We are here to defeat pak and win all the matches but if there are few matches then we are not to be blamed for it.

Yes Pakistan should not blame us for it..:lol:

I am out of this thread after this:
Kick out Shoaib Malik, Yasir Arafat and bring in Asad Shafiq and Abdul Razzaq for the next match.

Afridi can stay because of his good bowling but there has to be some kind of public pressure on him to use his brain why batting. I can't help but compare Afridi with Dhoni from several years ago. Dhoni was basically a wicket keeper and then he showed he could slog the balls. And he can still do the both while still able to lead his team AND bat slower if needed. Afridi closes his eyes to every short ball and swings his bat or lobs the ball in the air mindlessly--hoping his muscle power would be enough to carry for a six, with no regard to placements or to try to hit a 4 or run a 2. That's just mindless!! We Pakistanis have given Afridi too much undeserved praise, too much glamour, too many chances, and too little criticism. I'd take some assured 30-50s by Asad Shafiq with 90% strike rate as an anchor in the team any day over the 10% success rate of Afridi with 200% strike rate.

That's 2-3 matches in 20 years :).
One paved the way to become World Champion ODI

.....while other match resulted in being T20 world Champion.

One paved the way to reach the finals of another WC ODI

I will happily trade all matches for these important victories for winning the most highest title.

Kick out Shoaib Malik, Yasir Arafat and bring in Asad Shafiq and Abdul Razzaq for the next match.

Afridi can stay because of his good bowling but there has to be some kind of public pressure on him to use his brain why batting. I can't help but compare Afridi with Dhoni from several years ago. Dhoni was basically a wicket keeper and then he showed he could slog the balls. And he can still do the both while still able to lead his team AND bat slower if needed. Afridi closes his eyes to every short ball and swings his bat or lobs the ball in the air mindlessly--hoping his muscle power would be enough to carry for a six, with no regard to placements or to try to hit a 4 or run a 2. That's just mindless!! We Pakistanis have given Afridi too much undeserved praise, too much glamour, too many chances, and too little criticism. I'd take some assured 30-50s by Asad Shafiq with 90% strike rate as an anchor in the team any day over the 10% success rate of Afridi with 200% strike rate.

Sorry but Afridi and Dhoni were nevr comparable. You guys love Afridi because of his image etc but he averages 23 in one dayes and Dhoni 51.

yaar aap ne jo bhi kaha acha kaha par humare Jija ji ko Kick Mat maro....

Our reason of loss :hitwall:

23951_348186445275701_2101118971_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom