What's new

Pakistan VS India: ICC World Cup T20, 30 Sept 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaar, there were all kind of ppl who were having fun and who being cautious for the same fate of their team on sunday. So dont generalize. But we shud be good from our side.

Maje lene hai to lo but please maintain sanity and thats not specifically to you but for all. thats my only request.

Bhaishab, i agree....i have never trolled on this forum (occasional, when things were out of hand)....Its about having tang khichaii......Besides it's more important to show sensibility in Social issues that here on PDF every one seems to be bashing each other....Cricket is just a sport...

bad captaincy, bad fielding, bad bowling, bad bowling, bad attitude and bad kit!!! pak doesnt deserve to play in the semis... every time luck doesn't favor.. every time Umer Gul doesn't bat... !!!!

I was on emergency call. Couldn't watch the whole match yesterday.
Someone told me they played really bad.And that the captain was the culprit.
Congrats to India for keeping the record going.

Kaha bhe tha razzak ko khela lo or Afridi ko Pepsi pene do.:lol:

somebody give me arrival schedule of pakistani team in pakistan so airport par jaake jootay maar sakoon.two consecutive wc matches main naak katwa di.muh dikahnay layak nahi chora:angry:

somebody give me arrival schedule of pakistani team in pakistan so airport par jaake jootay maar sakoon.two consecutive wc matches main naak katwa di.muh dikahnay layak nahi chora:angry:

Ap super 8s ke badd, Lahore airport ke samne jhompre wagera dal lein.....kisse bhe time "back door" sae amad ho sakte hee....flight# aik din pehle confirm ho gaye ga.

Itna ghussa??:lol:

This is the 8th time in a row that Allah has been with India in a India v Pakistan World Cup match. That is 8-0 for India in World Cup over Pakistan. Thank You Allah :tup:

150504.jpg

150515.jpg

150501.jpg

150502.jpg

and Finally Raina to some of the people in the Ind v Aus thread

A4D3BjYCEAA-Hxy.jpg

Small things amuse little minds, hence you are no exception. :...we have eyes on the T20 CUP.

Let's not even mention the warm up game.

Nice cherry picking Mr jammer..

plz have a look at ur post when india got beaten by australia :lol: ..tab kya hua tha?

bot bold letters mein comment post kar rahe they janab?

and kya hua aapki champagne ki bottle ka :rofl: ..ab usko bech do :P and ya kisi indian ko dedo :P

Now eat ur words..i told u to drink on that day ;) ... :wave:

jitna banda hota hai,utna hi rehna chaiye :) and

btw,where is razpak? :lol:

I think Pakistani players loose because of their low confidence against India, just see last some years the way Pakistan loosing India . they loose first and then play :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom