What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Match has entered into a very interesting stage, I think tomorrow first hour will be of great importance cause the ball is new and bowlers will also be fresh. If overnight batsman manage to stay in crease for first hour without losing wicket may be 15-20 runs in this period , this will seriously dent English morale. Don't forget more bowling by England will increase rough on pitch by over the wicket bowling and will seriously test left hand batsmen which England has in abundance. Overall match is tilted in Pakistan's favor but still open for any team, I must say test cricket is at it's best.

Well I enjoyed this match a lot... but want a tight finish in the final match. Hope Pakistan can post a target of 350+ and English team goes close to this target with only last wickets in hand :P 300/7 sounds nice for England :P

If Pakistan wants to be on the dominating side in this match then they must play all day tomorrow and probably the first session on the 4th day

Pakistan should play at least two sessions tomorrow. As a result they will be able to give round about a total of 375 to England easily. As we know new ball has been taken already which will bounce and swing in early half an hour with some assistance from the pitch. If these two batmen managed to pass the crucial half hour tomorrow, definitely Pakistan team will be in a driving seat.

Pakistan should play at least two sessions tomorrow. As a result they will be able to give round about a total of 375 to England easily. As we know new ball has been taken already which will bounce and swing in early half an hour with some assistance from the pitch. If these two batmen managed to pass the crucial half hour tomorrow, definitely Pakistan team will be in a driving seat.

It will be hard to add about 200 runs in two sessions. During this series generally teams have scored less than 100 runs in a session so may be they have to play three to four sessions. Wicket is not easy to play, Younis and Azhar have settled by putting in a lot of handwork. Tomorrow will be new day and they have to take a fresh start. Who knows what happens tomorrow, this match is already full with surprises. There is no Dearth of time for both teams, only requirement is to apply themselves correctly and display of mental strength.

Guys make a note of the 10th of Feb - Afghanistan will be playing Pakistan in UAE - i think Afghanistan have got fantastic potential to join the test nations in the next 5 years...

Guys make a note of the 10th of Feb - Afghanistan will be playing Pakistan in UAE - i think Afghanistan have got fantastic potential to join the test nations in the next 5 years...

since when Afghanistan started playing cricket? must be dummy question but i stopped watching cricket after retirement of my fav. Wasim Akram - Salay nay final mai paisay lay liay

yes i noticed that - i noticed they both stood and applauded vigorously for Younis getting his 100. Both showed who they support - good to see.

Its good to see the former two Indian legends watching Pakistan giving a clean sweep to world No 1 team.....yes of course after getting humiliated by Australia perhaps both are enjoying real quality cricket.......:woot::woot:

Its good to see the former two Indian legends watching Pakistan giving a clean sweep to world No 1 team.....yes of course after getting humiliated by Australia perhaps both are enjoying real quality cricket.......:woot::woot:
Semi final 2011

India world champions

Semi final 2011

India world champions

You don't need to remind us the Semi Final of World Cup 2011. Sir, let me tell you it was the most satisfactory performance by Pakistan cricket team according to the circumstances in which they were playing. They played all there matches in the extreme hot and humid conditions of Sri Lanka and they defeated Sri Lanka and unbeatable Australia. Before World Cup was Pakistan hot favorite? Certainly not. But they managed to reach to the semi finals, in fact Pakistan survived till the second last match of the world cup. Shahid Afridi promised the nation that they will reach the semi finals. And he and his team did that. On the semi final day it was the self believe that led India to the victory stand. Surely they deserved world cup. But we as Pakistanis were proud of our team because they fought hard in a very difficult hard tough situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom