What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ma baap k hukam maanay ki misaaal
AIk baar aik larka street ma cricket khell rha tha k usne GHALTI se shot mara aur uskay gharrr ball chala gya
uski maaa nikli aur kaha beta "PIR" se shott mattt marna

Is baat ko guzra bohot saal ho gaye aur uss larkay ne aj tak kabhi shot nii mara

aj kall log usey Misba Ul Haq k naam se jante ha

:D

Just a joke

i would say he's the best captain
inshAllah we will wash england in ODI and t20 both

pakistani team is the mpst unpredictable ever..
fitst inings they were out so quick..now they are batting so brilliantly.

inshallah younus's double century tomorrow

and ali's century

So like Pakistan,,,,
:rofl:
just a day after being bowled out for 99, Pakistan controls the same test match with a lead of 180 with 8 wickets in hand!!
:pakistan:
Go Pakistan!!
Zindabad!!!

great comeback and batting by YK and AAli - unbeaten stand for the 3rd wicket. the team needs to score another 150-200 runs (which it can) and then turn the squeeze on the poms! - but then no one knows how the pitch will behave tomorrow.

we have to keep in mind the pitch is dead now, and will also test our bowlers esp fasshhhtt bowlers

And congrats to younis khan for the brilliant century. What a player. One who is truly underrated.

england should just surrender saying "screw it enough embarrassing we should just cut our losses" hahahaha we should give them a 300 lead and watch them grow yellow ;);););)

yup..the pitch has helped pakistani batsmen..it will do the same to english batsmem too.

we have to keep in mind the pitch is dead now, and will also test our bowlers esp fasshhhtt bowlers

brother - the longer the game goes on the better it will become for our spinners. The problem for England is their players seem to have lost the bottle and they are getting themselves out. For example Ian bell has been out 4 times in 30 balls for 11 runs. I wanted a lead of 200 - its now going to be much bigger than this and now i can confidently say i will be most surprised if i dont see the pomms getting white and green washed...

but we have our spinners that are awsome

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

our proud spinners that can out anyone i have hopes with them that they will help us win with a major lead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom