What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl::rofl::rofl: uncle misbah keep your head in the game

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

if we get two more wickets before they reach 99 then we are good

England has a bright chance of giving 100-150 lead to Pakistan and how Pakistan crumbled in first innings, i dont have any hope for our batting performing any better in second inning which means England has bright chance of winning this test.

prior gone bowled

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

they couldnt get the lead and lost 6 wickets our bowling attack is truly something to be proud of unlike ...........

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

scores leveled

Someone teach Cheema how to bowl. This guy is useless, bring in Wahab and he'll show how its done. Anyways we need a couple of fast wickets tomorrow early on.

Someone teach Cheema how to bowl. This guy is useless, bring in Wahab and he'll show how its done. Anyways we need a couple of fast wickets tomorrow early on.

Pakistani coach and captain is either idiot or over confident that's why they had not bring Wahab riaz in all 3 test matches.

I predicted in some initial replies of this thread that Pakistan will sweep the series and they are favorites. Nobody believes me.

ru kidding?
Cheema bowled only 4 overs today and gave only 9 runs... I believe he should be given chances to bowl more overs.
I agree, Wahab should have been the replacement in the first place...

I think first day of match ended with failures and hopes for both teams. England after doing great in bowling could not take benefit of side lining Pakistan in this match. However still one good knock by any single batsman can put them in driving seat again and few wickets for Pakistan will boost Pakistan for second innings. Good thing about match is, it will end with a result in favor of either side. Am sure it will again be a very interesting match, I would say test cricket at it's best.

England all out for 141 runs, and with a lead of 42 runs. :yahoo:

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

Abdur rehman again!!! :yahoo:

Match again hangs in the balance in my opinion.

28-2 tsk tsk.!

Praying Pakistan creates a stable partnership.

53-2! Stable partnership in the making between Younus and Azhar!

88 for 2 - thats 46 run lead. Incredible situation in the game considering they were 48 for 7 yesterday!!
A team has not been bowled out for less than 100 and gone on to win a test match in 100 years! Boy this Pakistani team keeps doing me so proud. Whatever happens - im proud to see these guys representing my nation!!

JonAsad - i hope you are enjoying it too!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom