What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
now wht are ur mother's views on 144 all out for england & Pakistan's return in match strongly?

didnt tell her i dont gloat on my mother i respect her alot and her views and dont mind but dont drag her into this dude

i am glad pakistan has a strong lead hope we keep it up there is a downside to the most unpredictable team ever ;););)

didnt tell her i dont gloat on my mother i respect her alot and her views and dont mind but dont drag her into this dude

me to sirf poch raha tha:mad:

u ueself said abt her

nyways no more post on this topic nw frm me...

right back to topic what do you think about their position?

How many times you have seen so many things in a single test match? oh man people who are saying that pitch has flatten out blah blah and finding excuses to not give credit to the batsman , the way they bated and handled pressure must know that england too bated on the same pitch today morning but they lost 4 wickets for 37 runs ......

As for the pitch is concerned i think with the time it will get more slower and slower as the day progresses and slower doesnot always mean better for batsmen rather it will further dry up and offer more spin also it will start crumbling and if you have noted the rough patches where the bowler lands there are quite a few and couple of balls from monty spun from that patch and england has 5 left handed batsmen out of these 5 2 are openers plus the fact Abdul Rehman is left arm bowler so it will suit him too...

The only fear is Pakistan batting collapse tomorrow morning with new ball..i hope and wish it doesnot happen ...if Pak can survive first 1 hour then inshALLAH we will manage around 400 runs that will make it 358 runs lead....so it will be v good for us

we need someone who writes 40 lines :yahoo: where mani2020 he didnt comment much

The only fear is Pakistan batting collapse tomorrow morning

and thus the most unpredictable team ever ;);)

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

i have done above........

minute before i wrote the post :yahoo:

Fack, sorry for being late to the party guys, but I was watching it too!

Waiting for YK double century & AA century.

It seems like Pakistan can easily give them 300+target, we already reach 180, just 120 more to go. So if YK gets his double century & AA gets his century Pakistan will be around 300 run lead. Hope this duo don't do any silly mistake & keep going for their centuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom