What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Younis Khan master class

142131.jpg

142126.jpg

142130.jpg

142124.jpg

you get few such pictures in your lifetime. Satisfied and holding your bat with glory!

142131.jpg

tbvh, younus khan is a bloody flat pitch player, and this is where his class comes, if u ask me, i say drop him, this guy makes a century when nearly he gets dropped

we need consistent players

Semi final 2011

India world champions

its always better to live in present and see what you can achieve at present rather than looking back at what you have achieved in the past, because doing so will spoil your present and your spoiled present will spoil your future as then your current present will be your past

the umpires need their eyes checked and head examined. they are making alot of wrong decision and i hate to say it but two really slow players have come azhar and misbah azhar still hasnt reached a hundred dude you played three times nearly ball

tbvh, younus khan is a bloody flat pitch player, and this is where his class comes, if u ask me, i say drop him, this guy makes a century when nearly he gets dropped

we need consistent players

Yes drop him because he has scored a century. How genius is that!!!

"Absolute masterclass by Younis bhai. I sincerely hope Pakistan can bring little bit more consistency to their batting. No wonder why Pakistan can easily be the strongest test team in the world. Wonder what would the world do if Pakistan had Asif, Amir, Gul, Ajmal and Rehman. Cricket is the loser here that God gave such talent to Asif but didn't give him enough morals. He and Butt dragged that supremely talented little kid Amir into these murky waters. I hope Pakistan players will never involve in this ***** again. Go Pakistan go..sky is your limit - from an Indian."

nice comments by a cricket lover on cricinfo

should pakistan declare now?

if pakistan sets too high target for England....they will stop taking risks and draw the match...
300 is a reasonable target...about which england will be tempted to try acheive and take risks...
Declare now......i demand :)

Guys make a note of the 10th of Feb - Afghanistan will be playing Pakistan in UAE - i think Afghanistan have got fantastic potential to join the test nations in the next 5 years...

this is not afghan team Pakistan B team may be they are mostly living in Pakistan & getting training here.

do you think its the pitch thats helping pakistan?
because if its the pitch....then it may help england also when they bat.

Pakistan 99 & 331/3 (130.0 ov)
England 141
Pakistan lead by 289 runs with 7 wickets remaining

do you think its the pitch thats helping pakistan?
because if its the pitch....then it may help england also when they bat.
Can't you see spin and variation of their bowlers pitch is getting poorer and poorer to bat specially for left hand batsmans, and england have 6 left handed main batsmans in their batting line up.. Team Pakistan and company got a superb plan and they are working on it..

on the first spare time PCB shouls contract with Misbah for coching team when he retired he is very professional n sensible captain Pakistan cricket should not loose him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom