What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm disappointed with pakistani batting.. so one seems to get hundred..

Getting a century is not an imperative requirement. The fact is runs should be scored at important times, and batsmen have to develop partnership.

---------- Post added at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 AM ----------

But i dont only blame the bowler. Our wicket-keeper also dropped 2 catches today, though he did try to make it up with his batting. He was really looking dangerous at one point.

bad batting line gul could have hit the fours and taken some runs and the tail would have only needed singles they all got out trying to hit sixes cheema and rehman that wouldnt have happened if the line was better atleast we lost by 20 runs bot 120 big improvement

lol India aur Pakistan ke teams apis may he kheelain tu achi lagte hain hahahhaha dono ke akeeeeeeeeer horahe hey lolz

eeek England say kut khaa rahe hey doosri Australia say hahhahaha :rofl:

Pakistan ka media itne **** wali nahe karta jitna India ka media India aur "Dhoni" ke team ke karta hey hahahha imaan say bachpan may itne nahe hoi hogi dhoni ki jitne India ka media har second karta hey hahahha

Pakistani team was not unto the mark. They did bad in fielding,bowling and batting. Poor defensive captaincy which resulted into many singles. English team stuck to their cause and performed in all fields. They deserved it and congrats to English team.

That is the basic point...they throw away their wicket

I don't blame the last few batsmen who were trying to hit big 6 and 4. The ratio between the ball lefts and the runs needed was almost 1:3 at the final part. Additionally, there were all pure bowlers, with only limited batting skills. I feel the middle batting order should have done a more decent job.

Pakistan is a Bowling only team..There are no batsmen....
Even today bowlers done good job in restricting the score..
The batsmen failed miserably.

But i dont only blame the bowler. Our wicket-keeper also dropped 2 catches today, though he did try to make it up with his batting. He was really looking dangerous at one point.

we need a wicket keeper not some random guy from the team and we would have won afridi evened the ball and run score if he would have after that played slowly and rehman should have been last it seemed like he had n clue what to do gul and ajmal were better

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Pakistani team was not unto the mark. They did bad in fielding,bowling and batting. Poor defensive captaincy which resulted into many singles. English team stuck to their cause and performed in all fields. They deserved it and congrats to English team.

singles exactly why were we giving them singles it was accumulating runs we didnt restrict their movements

we need a wicket keeper not some random guy from the team and we would have won afridi evened the ball and run score if he would have after that played slowly and rehman should have been last it seemed like he had n clue what to do gul and ajmal were better

Agreed. But finding a wicket keeper, with good batting skills is a challenge.

Agreed. But finding a wicket keeper, with good batting skills is a challenge.

try sarfraz we have tried adnan kamran and everyone else he seemed decent enough

Pakistan at present dnt have any batsman apart from Umar akmal and AFRIDI.and both of them are hitter.

we need something like Sachin and Sehwag

The batsmen failed miserably.

i disagree with that they failed in the first odi miserably i know they couldnt keep wickets in hand but they did a decent job but it wasnt good enough anyway i blame todays defeat on two thing abdur rehman dot balls at crucial time and misbahs fielding pattern there were too many singles

As the batting is so lacking at the moment we need Abdul Razzaq in the side as a 2nd seamer. Then you have Gul Razzaq Afridi and Hafeez and a 5th bowler to bowl 50 overs. This would mean Afridi and Razzaq batting at 8 and 9 giving a longer tail.

Pakistan at present dnt have any batsman apart from Umar akmal and AFRIDI.and both of them are hitter.

we need something like Sachin and Sehwag

i know they both are if you need 60 runs from 38 balls we will even the score type of players both dont play cool shots and misbah plays a little too cool younis is inconsistent one day century the other 5 runs and this goes on

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

As the batting is so lacking at the moment we need Abdul Razzaq in the side as a 2nd seamer. Then you have Gul Razzaq Afridi and Hafeez and a 5th bowler to bowl 50 overs. This would mean Afridi and Razzaq batting at 8 and 9 giving a longer tail.

we need one more batsmen and not shoib malik someone who can score runs and a wicket keeper too it will be great if we find both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom