What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense, I have a lot of respect for Younis Khan. But he is just too inconsistent in this game. At one point of time he was scoring a century in tests, but now in ODIs, he can't even get 10 runs. Really dissapointing.

Afridi Out. Played too carelessly. Misbah the only hope now. If he goes out. That's it

they should make 1 and 2

when only two overs are left than they should hit.as if one wicket fall..match is lost

ODI whitewash coming towards Pakistan...

rehman played 12 dots and had the audacity to get bowled he completely wiped out the chance afridi gave us

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

misbah one too this innings is also lost

Abdur Rehman 12 ball 1 run. why he was sent be4 gul?

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

last hope misbah gone

12 wasted dots hurt pakistan well if they hit some sixes and fours we can win this

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

gul gone damn

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

ODI whitewash coming towards Pakistan...

i dont think it will be the whitewash our batsmen played much much better then the last odi but england will either win this or we will draw the series

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

28 runs 10 balls if the ballers want to make their names now is the time

all out pakistan lost damn i cant forget the 12 dots it stripped us from victory big time:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

I dont understand why they put Rehman at number 7! They should have put Gul right after Afridi. Sigh!

---------- Post added at 03:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 AM ----------

In addition Younis Khan should have tried to get more runs!

Props to the openers today for holding out long enough, to gave us some hope we might win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom