What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol at Umar Ajmal constantly saying

Shabash shabash saeed bhai, MashAllah saeed bhai, bahaut aala, MashAllah.

Then just now,

Cheema cheema cheema, idhar cheema. nahiiiinnnn cheeemaaa.

Akmal seems very very vocal. koi nhn saeed bhai koi nhn.

cook again what is this guy looks like englands sachin

Pakistan needs to sharpen is game. Almost got a run out to Cook!

afridi took the danger guy out but late he should have been brought earlier

we whitewash them in test they whitewash us in odi i think its pure revenge

Brother - test match cricket and one day cricket are completely different. Test match cricket is a game of skill, toughness and extreme skills of the game. One day cricket is a good watch but i certainly value it less. There are more chances in 2 day cricket for surprises and shocks - that isnt possible in test cricket. I would always give test match cricket much more importance and priority.

Brother - test match cricket and one day cricket are completely different. Test match cricket is a game of skill, toughness and extreme skills of the game. One day cricket is a good watch but i certainly value it less. There are more chances in 2 day cricket for surprises and shocks - that isnt possible in test cricket. I would always give test match cricket much more importance and priority.

i know yaar test is true test of skills i think thats why they call it test cricket:p:P but right now we need to keep them down our batsmen are not reliable

last ball last out the score is fine but what worries me is that can we reach it i know normal teams can but can we? hope we win this

From these match, I feel like we need to change our wicket keeper. He talks more than he performs. Honestly, 2 drop catches! Cook wouldnt have been in the game. Not forgetting his perfomance from the tests too!

They can catch up only if the just stay first 10 overs on wicket without losing wicket with something like 30 -35 on board. Actually we lose too many early on and then slow the run rate and then go back to pavilion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom