What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops he might be congratulating us at the white wash they received against Aussies. Humm should I edit my previous post?

rehnay do waisay bhi troll hoga:p:P:p:P:P

man they won we lost we win they lose am i the only one seeing a pattern over here:p:P:P

pakistan lost because of two man show from england ..cook 137 from batting side and finn 4 quick wickets from bowling side. lets hope we come back.in next matches. pakistani top order really need to score some runs..you cannot let gul/ajmal play 20 hours..bowling b un se aur batting b tu baqi kia halwa khane attey hein ground par :-D

Missing Saeed Anwar, Aamir Sohail :cry:

Our batting is average NOW....

We are fully dependent on our bowlers. Bowlers always give 100%.

Very slow starters and pathetic openers..

We should bring afridi at Top position.

Afridi should open because only 2 fielders are allowed near boundary ring..

Afridi plays with independence even his 25-30 runs can built pressure on early overs.

This Looks very pathetic when some Player get 5 runs on 20 Balls and then throws his wicket :hitwall:

Missing Saeed Anwar, Aamir Sohail :cry:

Our batting is average NOW....

We are fully dependent on our bowlers. Bowlers always give 100%.

Very slow starters and pathetic openers..

We should bring afridi at Top position.

Afridi should open because only 2 fielders are allowed near boundary ring..

Afridi plays with independence even his 25-30 runs can built pressure on early overs.

This Looks very pathetic when some Player get 5 runs on 20 Balls and then throws his wicket :hitwall:

It has always been average... So is our Fielding....
We should start checking out: Rameez Raja Jr., Naseer Jamshaid, Ahmed Shehzad, etc...

I was just shocked to see the body language of teams it luks both teams have exchanged their body language..

Afridi luks like he just wanted to get out i mean when u have given 3 fours in an over than why the hell u r trying to make six again? its like he is ready to give catch

I was just shocked to see the body language of teams it luks both teams have exchanged their body language..

Afridi luks like he just wanted to get out i mean when u have given 3 fours in an over than why the hell u r trying to make six again? its like he is ready to give catch

pressure last batsmen akmal one the runs were way too many compared to balls but yeah he should have been carefull and picked his shots he should have been in the top with umar akmal talents wasted and what is malik doing here he couldnt bat he couldnt bowl he is not one man fielder either i dont know what kind of persuasion:p:P he is doing but its working

let me guess you were holding that congratulation- like a sicko holds its fart- to be released at the right moment- isn't it?- :lol:-

pitty that- you hv to hold it for such long- :rofl:-

Poor guy had to hold it in for 6 months :lol:

Can't imagine what that's like :lol:

Pakistan v England, 2nd ODI, Abu Dhabi
Pakistan make three changes, England bat first

Pakistan, though, have shuffled their pack with three alterations to their eleven. Azhar Ali, who had an impressive Test series, replaces Asad Shafiq, Abdur Rehman comes in for Shoaib Malik and Wahab Riaz, after an expensive display two days ago, misses out in favour of Aizaz Cheema.

Live stream

Live Cricket streaming: Channel 1

bye bye shoib malik we better win this match

slow start of england but good pakistan just needs a wicket to put the pressure

Ooo Tuk Tuk Ji. Jo Izzat Tu Nain Mohali Kay Semi Final Kay Baad England Ko Whitewash Kar Kay Merey Dil Main Banayee Hai Wo Imran Ilyas Aur Shoaib Mirza Ko Khila Kay Phir Kohnain Ki Barpooor Koshish Kar Rahay Ho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom