What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm disappointed with pakistani batting.. so one seems to get hundred..

Yes - we should get someone like Sachin "the man" Tendulkar to coach our boys to "get hundred". :azn:
Many games are won without getting a hundred. Our team at the moment is at a stage of redefining itself and this will take time.

Hafiz bara dash hey .... selection matches may hamesha 100 karkay enter hojata hye aur jab tourny start hota hey tu 20 25 say opar nahe jata hehhahahha

When Pakistan is chasing and the score is over 225, about 90 percent of the time the entire Pak team will collapse. And this isn't something new, for over two decades Pak has had problem in their batting line up and especially when they have to chase.

we cant hope to win the asian cup or t20 world cup like this

very disappointed batting performances by Pakistan. This match should have won .. what's the point of winning all three test and losing one days and now they are at no 6 in ranking table as England reached at 5

We lost the game from a winning position , very disappointed and annoyed ...at one stage 44 were required from 38 balls with 5 wickets in hand thanks to Abdul Rehman who again showed us his batting class by beating 12 deliveries that too consecutively ....because of him misbah had to go for a rash short and in process lost the game

I dont know why our team management and team players are always dumb and numbskull when you have tried Abdul Rehman time and time again and he batted like a two year kid who dont even have any know how of cricket and he didnt score runs for you in any of his test innings then what was the logic to sent him ahead of ajmal? we saw that when ajmal came he batted beautifully for whatever he scored and how they can forget that ajmal rescued them many times with his batting ,he was the one who knitted 100 runs partnership along with Muhammad amir against newzealand when the team was in so much trouble

really brainless cricket at the moment...its like from the day 1 that they seem like to have given up even before the game started ....leaving remaining odi matches...better off watching bangladesh premier league with gayles, shehzad's,nazir's batting

IMO i guess its not hard to atleast have ball on bat...but again if u r in mood to say "No am a bawler & its not ma job" than things happened like abdur rehman did

Who the **** put Rehman before Gul or Ajmal? That was a major facepalm*

Jitay hoi match bhi har jatay hain.

And lmao @ Rehman's facial expression while batting. He was so damn scared.

And wtf is wrong with Afridi? If the man had just batted at least 5 overs, we would have won.

:hitwall:

This is a very tough situation now for the selectors to decide team changes for next match.

1.) All spinners are good, so no need to replace them

2,) Fast bowlers are fine. Aizaz Cheema bowled good. Though he doesn't take many wickets, he keeps his Rate low. Gul was rubbish all series long... We can't drop him as he has more experience and plus he is always the favourite on the team.

3.) We can't change the batting line up, despite the fact that we lost the game. Azhar Ali came out to perform better than Asad Shafiq. Cannot kick Haffez out because he acts as good assistant captain and moreover, he is good with the ball even if he is not good at batting. Next, Who will replace Younis khan? The answer is, there is no one. Younis khan is a streaky player and you never know what he might do. One day he will score 5, and the next day, he will score a century. Lastly, we can't replace Umar Akamal. Though his wicket keeping was bad, his batting was quite convincing...

It looks as though there will be no change for 3rd ODI...

This is a very tough situation now for the selectors to decide team changes for next match.

1.) All spinners are good, so no need to replace them

2,) Fast bowlers are fine. Aizaz Cheema bowled good. Though he doesn't take many wickets, he keeps his Rate low. Gul was rubbish all series long... We can't drop him as he has more experience and plus he is always the favourite on the team.

3.) We can't change the batting line up, despite the fact that we lost the game. Azhar Ali came out to perform better than Asad Shafiq. Cannot kick Haffez out because he acts as good assistant captain and moreover, he is good with the ball even if he is not good at batting. Next, Who will replace Younis khan? The answer is, there is no one. Younis khan is a streaky player and you never know what he might do. One day he will score 5, and the next day, he will score a century. Lastly, we can't replace Umar Akamal. Though his wicket keeping was bad, his batting was quite convincing...

It looks as though there will be no change for 3rd ODI...

Sighh, What about Shoaib Malik? Do you think he should replace Rehman? I believe he bats better.

Sighh, What about Shoaib Malik? Do you think he should replace Rehman? I believe he bats better.
Shoaib Malik was my favorite player 2 years ago. But after marriage with Sania Mirza, i don't know what happened with Shoaib Malik. He is totally Out of form and very weak. He is so weak now that he even can't place a ball for single Run.

No need for Shoaib Malik until he maintain his fitness

Shoaib Malik was my favorite player 2 years ago. But after marriage with Sania Mirza, i don't know what happened with Shoaib Malik. He is totally Out of form and very weak. He is so weak now that he even can't place a ball for single Run.

No need for Shoaib Malik until he maintain his fitness

i can understand that "weakness" specially when you have wife like sania :smitten:

umpires are favouring england when bopara was plumb in front in first odi not given and umpire like simon is doing poorest umpiring anyway we just neeed luck if we won the toss and bat first than i say 90 percent bye bye for england it was their good luck they won toses and if we bat first and score even 220 it will be impossible for england to score pressure of runrate and most of their batters are out of form and if you take cook out they are scoring 130 runs anyway everyday is not a sunday for cook he is due for failure and dubai pitch INSHGAHALLAH will favour pakistan and most importantly toss

Wow, nobody watching cricket today?

A brief summary of the match

Hafeez and Imran started well, however, it start to went downhill. Misbah out for 1. We lost 3 wickets between 40-50. Afridi and Umar Akmal managed to be hopefull by scoring 50 runs each.

Pakistan currently, 204-8. with about 15 more balls.

Final score 222, Respect goes to Umar Gul, he does really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom