What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
agree hope he doesnt choke to the pressure

our last hope is umer gul:what: either wi will reach 150 or hundred gone

Gull shld take the strike and ...HIT as much as he can....we dont have any option now.

I dont know why Yonis Khan is in team...................he has done nothing.

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Misbah shld attack................

look at how is he playing he is trying to hit a six he needs to play consistent

not a single run from Gul not expecting anything from these two...:(

Gull shld take the strike and ...HIT as much as he can....we dont have any option now.

I dont know why Yonis Khan is in team...................he has done nothing.

but he should try for fours not sixes it will give a catch

& its six mashAllah

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

1st inning should be end in 3 digit plzzz...

Well, one thing is for sure... From last 2 shots, i think Umer Gull has a very good bat in his hands!

my mother just came and asked me whats going on? i told her about the match and she told me achay khasay paisay liye hogay akhir kar balance bhi tu karna hai sara tu nahi jeetay gay inho nay apnay ghar bhi tu chalanay hai :cry::cry: she went of laughing and i couldnt decide how to defend neither did i wanted too :undecided::undecided:

finally a hundred i guess gul deserves a thanks :tup: keep it up

my mother just came and asked me whats going on? i told her about the match and she told me achay khasay paisay liye hogay akhir kar balance bhi tu karna hai sara tu nahi jeetay gay inho nay apnay ghar bhi tu chalanay hai :cry::cry: she went of laughing and i couldnt decide how to defend neither did i wanted too :undecided::undecided:

amazing when we win we are the best when we lose we are cheaters i guess this attitude of our own ppls leads other countries to point fingers at our country & ppls....
we need to change our attitudes

monty is dangerous avoid him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom