What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waa aaaa Ooooowwwwww

what the hell is going ON!!!!!!!!

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think still they have a good chance to bounce back .. Pakistan have brilliant bowlers who will do the trick and hope so batsman will take the responsibilty

Don't worry Pakistan team is still strong. Bowling is our weapon. Actually this bad batting was expected, because you can't survive if you have all defensive batting. Our first target should be around 100. England is very strong in this match. Pakistan can come back into match. English batsman also can't survive in pressure situation.

mubarkan ji mubarkan 49-7 alaaa

Don't worry Pakistan team is still strong. Bowling is our weapon. Actually this bad batting was expected, because you can't survive if you have all defensive batting. Our first target should be around 100. England is very strong in this match. Pakistan can come back into match. English batsman also can't survive in pressure situation.

you cant always expect your bowling to do it for you making the opposition to melt down on 72 doesnt happen often...its once in a blue moon no matter how strong your bowling is ..... at this stage Pakistan is not looking to even get 100 runs ..... how can you defend 75 runs in first innings? even if england play pathetically and score around 190 runs still there will be 120 runs lead for them ....120 runs lead against this Pakistan batting line up is hell a lot of doing

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

we have batsman who will play 30 balls doesnt matter they score a single run or not .... lol idiotic logic ...staying 20 balls and making 20 runs is alot better than staying 30 balls and doing nothing....misbah the numbskull

If I drank alcohol, the semi final with India and now would be the time.

you cant always expect your bowling to do it for you making the opposition to melt down on 72 doesnt happen often...its once in a blue moon no matter how strong your bowling is ..... at this stage Pakistan is not looking to even get 100 runs ..... how can you defend 75 runs in first innings? even if england play pathetically and score around 190 runs still there will be 120 runs lead for them ....120 runs lead against this Pakistan batting line up is hell a lot of doing

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

we have batsman who will play 30 balls doesnt matter they score a single run or not .... lol idiotic logic ...staying 20 balls and making 20 runs is alot better than staying 30 balls and doing nothing....misbah the numbskull
why we can't expect our bowling in every match. Remember , England is playing against Number bowling team in the world. Even England need to work very hard to get 175 runs. And i don't know why Umar akmal is not playing. We need at-least one aggressive batsman in the team.

we are doomed somebody get me a drink plzzzzzz

i want to kill these guys what is this **** they r throwing the match they have taken money these bl@##$$@W!$%^^$$&&$

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

last match i said miracle could save us ab miracle ka baap hi bacha sakta hai ;);)

what can save pakistan is a score of 200 but reality i doubt a hundred can be reached

Asad has to stick on the wicket and Ajmal has to save one end....

150 + would be justifiable in such a collapse !!!

Lets see

I think it was early moisture that damaged PAKISTAN team...... they have to reach ~200 ...other wise they wont be able to defend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom