What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was early moisture that damaged PAKISTAN team...... they have to reach ~200 ...other wise they wont be able to defend.

if they do it will be the best play by them ever but we soo need a partnership

So far Highest partnership between these 2 ,,
25 runs, Asad and Ajmal

So far Highest partnership between these 2 ,,
25 runs, Asad and Ajmal

if these two can tip tip to hundred then it will be good and we can truly name ourselves the most unpredictable team ever

Lo ji bata diya k we are very unpredictable team..kabi araam se nhi jeetns hum ney ..pakistsn really need a good batsman as you cannot always rely on bowlers

abhi nahi par yeah i never got why didnt they umar akmal or heck afridi we needed a batsmen that can reach a hundred

an out ajmal gone and umar gul cant play straight these guys had consistency dddaaaammmm

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

there goes the 200 dream and the fear they cant reach hundred came back;);)

abhi nahi par yeah i never got why didnt they umar akmal or heck afridi we needed a batsmen that can reach a hundred
Afridi cannot score in one day and you want him in test match
..his batting average is poor..

lowest score of pak against eng is 70..lets hope they score 100 at least

Asad should drive the inning

Asad should make sure that Gul dont come to crease & Asad should nw play agressively

Afridi cannot score in one day and you want him in test match
..his batting average is poor..

lowest score of pak against eng is 70..lets hope they score 100 at least

atleast he scores unlike our current test batsmen and no doubt about umar akmal

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

umar gul tries to hit sixes its a nightmare dont give the chance at all stick to fours

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

shafiq parawah 100 banadaye tera ALLAH bhala karai

asad should take atleast 1 run to make sure tht gul dont come to crease when over change otherwise...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom