What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the ball is getting old i hope they (Asad/Umar) will stay on the crease for the whole day...

lutt gay barbaad ho gay english team badla leny per a gai hai pakistan 50 bhi bana le to bhut ho ga . oyee kanjroo test ka lowest score mat bana dena ab :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Rage1-291x300.png

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 AM ----------

omfg 39-6.

Whats the test series score and how many tests?

its time to play agressively should be atleast more than 72 runs..:P

what's happening?it's impossible
misbah 11 will rise and shine inshaALLAH:
pakistan:PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

DUDE WTF? ARE THEY THROWING THE MATCH?

It should be the lowest score match by both teams...

England bowlers & umpires are cheating

Sorry guys my gut feeling is proving wrong....i was sensing that my guts are getting fragile now a days lol.......batting has always let us down ...specially in this series if you see on paper the batting looks pretty weak and sleek batting line-up ....apparently with this batting you cant beat the bests ...its the bowling that is winning us the matches ...if you look at the scores throughout this series its a sad story... 338, 257 and 214 on good tracks

DUDE WTF? ARE THEY THROWING THE MATCH?

they may have thought ,ok we have won the series and had enough of praise now its time to get some abuses from the nation...its been so long that no one abused them ...and with pakistan team how can you live for an year without getting abused ;)

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

lutt gay barbaad ho gay english team badla leny per a gai hai pakistan 50 bhi bana le to bhut ho ga . oyee kanjroo test ka lowest score mat bana dena ab :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dont worry they were impressed by england last innings of 72 all out and they came up and said "tum kar saktay ho tau hum kyoun nahi, hum b duniya ko dikha dain hum kici se kam nahin" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom