What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pathetic umpiring. Ajmal given out. How the f was that out. :hitwall:

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Ye teesra Akmal kaun hai?

He is the brother of Kamran and Umar akaml. You haven't seen Azam's till now. They are the cousins of Akmal's. And all three brothers play in domestic cricket. May be in future you may see many azam's too in Pakistan team. :D

I haven't seen his out, how exactly he is given out?

Out nahi tha yaar woh.

Swann to Saeed Ajmal, OUT, 80.7 kph, given out caught at short leg. Referred immediately but we can't use hotspot because it's out a frame apparently...now on the normal replays it looks as if it might have missed Ajmal's glove before coming up off the pad to Cook under the lid but no hotspot means that the third umpire has no conclusive evidence to overturn Billy Bowden's out decision so Ajmal has to go...

All out. A lead of 146 runs Pakistan have in the end.

PCB ko jotian marnay chya.

Why did they bring Ajmal, Misbah, Cheema, Taufeeq Umar, Abdur Rehaman so late. I mean they are all in their mid-late 30s now. They should have brought them when they were young.

Thanks to Inzamam, Yousuf Youhana, Razzaq, and Shoaib Malik, they all had been sitting in the team for quite a long while taking space....

if it was not some useless unpiring on display, we would have gone much further

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

PCB ko jotian marnay chya.

Why did they bring Ajmal, Misbah, Cheema, Taufeeq Umar, Abdur Rehaman so late. I mean they are all in their mid-late 30s now. They should have brought them when they were young.

Thanks to Inzamam, Yousuf Youhana, Razzaq, and Shoaib Malik, they have had been sitting in the team for quite a long while.

taufeeq umer was not a good performer before, and i dont really think of him to be very special honestly, rehman is average too, cheema is over rated, tanveer ahmed should be replaced by either cheema or gul

good lead, we can win this boys!!!

how the hell they gave ajmal out...these goras are really turning against ajmal now ....pathetic umpiring

the wrong out of ajmal cost us atleast 30 runs ,,,he was playing very well along with akmal and they made 30 runs partnership ....in the end akmal had to play a rash shot to help him to take strike in the next over and in the course he got out...if ajmal wouldnot have been given out akaml wouldnot have tried this hsot and we would have atleast 180 run lead

pathetic umpiring ...as usual against Pakistan

@fatman

mota bhai i told you gul is a 2nd part of shahid afridi .....he is dumb he is not going to hang around ...what he will do is just ballon one up in the air ...and he did exactly same .... i told you only ajmal will resist

they should promote ajmal ahead of gul and Abdul Rehman

if it was not some useless unpiring on display, we would have gone much further

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

taufeeq umer was not a good performer before, and i dont really think of him to be very special honestly, rehman is average too, cheema is over rated, tanveer ahmed should be replaced by either cheema or gul

Even Tanvir Ahmed is old. He's in his mid 30s. That age is too much for fast bowlers. Their pace and length gets weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom