What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
even younus is not reliable

i think only misbah has been consistent after getting captaincy

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

the has been some windy weather now and unexpectedly the bowlers are swinging

apart from two good balls bowled by broad there was nothing appreciative by the bowlers we played poor shorts ..... hafeez and younis both went off playing wrong shorts

even younus is not reliable

thats why i always said that there is a place for yousuf and we too early let him go...he was a tremendous player along with inzi ...but for some conspiracy theories yousuf had to go .....dropping a player like him specially for the team like ours which is not known for batting talent or may i say batting consistency he definitely had a place..... when batting rich countries are not retiring their experience cricketers why did we

and if there has to be some kind of trial it would have been on equal basis ....according to that even afridi and misbah wouldnot have been playing and would have dropped for ever

thats why i always said that there is a place for yousuf and we too early let him go...he was a tremendous player along with inzi ...but for some conspiracy theories yousuf had to go .....dropping a player like him specially for the team like ours which is not known for batting talent or may i say batting consistency he definitely had a place..... when batting rich countries are not retiring their experience cricketers why did we

and if there has to be some kind of trial it would have been on equal basis ....according to that even afridi and misbah wouldnot have been playing and would have dropped for ever

brother we have to throw our youngsters in. We dont want to be in a situation where we have an old team - mixture of old and young

Come on Misbah BABY!!!

brother we have to throw our youngsters in. We dont want to be in a situation where we have an old team - mixture of old and young

mixture of old and young is always better for you because there are always senior pros leading the young guys through ...you simplycant afford all new guys who can score 20s and 30s and cant match the temperament of the game as a result you have to loose, when aus was on peak they had a blend of youth and experience...as soon as they lost their experience players and it all came to young ones they lost their position

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

misbah 41 from 122 now even the commentators have started to saying " oh bhai kuch tau kar"

bro - he can take all the time he wants. Make them tired and make them sweat in the field. get them nackered. plenty time left - there is 3 days left loads of time

65 ahead now

bro - he can take all the time he wants. Make them tired and make them sweat in the field. get them nackered. plenty time left - there is 3 days left loads of time

65 ahead now

after one hour only 25 runs like it or not misbah has to be the slowest player in the world

junior akmal has done well to support misbah

partnership 49

english are lucky to have such swing and spin at this time

as soon as Pakistan was looking to be coming back on track with misbah adnan partnership 2 quick wickets and we are back in trouble ......

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

The ball seemed to be swinging a bit, even with trott bowling the ball was doing a bit , sadly our pacers are not doing anything at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom