What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
36 trail hope we can give them a good lead

I think Hafeez is out here !!!!

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

PAKISTAN is 176/3,
16 more req to level

younus khan gone, asad comes in

why younus whaaayyy????

they are playing so slow misbah needs his head examined you are in the lead score runs take a tip and run each run makes your winning chances double

let me rephrase it

i knew we dont have a strong and FAST batting

eng have done well to restrict pak to a modest lead of 45 and the last recognised pair is batting - pak needs a lead of 100 to keep their advantage which is shrinking!!!

eng have done well to restrict pak to a modest lead of 45 and the last recognised pair is batting - pak needs a lead of 100 to keep their advantage which is shrinking!!!

With the pitch notoriously good for batting - we could really do with batting as much time as possible - so the pitch deteriorates giving Ajmal and co more of an advantage of a worn pitch. Need at least another 100

now 50 ahead...........

i will call it a miracle if we give them 150 bcz that would have been perfect and would have put much stress on them

that is why i said we have a fragile batting line up....our batting line up is filled up with the guys who can score 20 or 30 runs but cant score a big ton except from younis khan or you can say hafeez no one is there misbah, azhar, asad and adnan are all 20-30 runs scorer ...they will occupy crease for hours as if they are going to make a triple century but when you see them going back to the pavilion you realize its a 20 from 100 balls

at one stage we were in commanding position and were thinking of dictating terms but now we are in trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom