What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
at lunch Pakistan are 138-2 , younis playing on 6 hafeez on 70... azhar gone by making just 1 run bowled broad caught prior

eat and get yourself fully energized for some runs

we should make close to 300 by the close of the day and declare if we reach 500 tomorrow. Two days should be enough to then defeat England by an inning if the bowlers click again.

on the other hand in t20 big bash renegade lost due to afridi's last over .... 5 runs were required from last 2 balls first he conceded 4 runs than it was 1 from 1 and he bowled a wide ball ...to be honest looked like a deliberate one ...the commentators were shocked ....and afridi was if he had no regret ...really shameful of him

we should make close to 300 by the close of the day and declare if we reach 500 tomorrow. Two days should be enough to then defeat England by an inning if the bowlers click again.

500 looks to be a really far fetched thing due to our fragile batting ...you can judge it from that it was 114-0 and within 15 minutes it became 138-2 , younis khan struggles in the beginning of his innings but if he starts of he usually gets some score ...on the other hand misbah may stay for 5 hours at wicket but with his pace he will still be on 50 runs utmost ....adnan akmal is still young and to be honest doesnot look a bright prospect in batting as of now .....then starts the tail and you know our tail doesnot hang around for long other than ajmal its just come and gone like of thing for them so may be 350 runs is what they will eye at that will make them to take a lead of 158 runs

on the other hand in t20 big bash renegade lost due to afridi's last over .... 5 runs were required from last 2 balls first he conceded for runs than it was 1 from 1 and he bowled a wide ball ...to be honest looked like a deliberate one ...the commentators were shocked ....and afridi was if he had no regret ...really shameful of him

anger against australians :p:P:p:P

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

500 looks to be a really far fetched thing due to our fragile batting ...you can judge it from that it was 114-0 and within 15 minutes it became 138-2 , younis khan struggles in the beginning of his innings but if he starts of he usually gets some score ...on the other hand misbah may stay for 5 hours at wicket but with his pace he will still be on 50 runs utmost ....adnan akmal is still young and to be honest doesnot look a bright prospect in batting as of now .....then starts the tail and you know our tail doesnot hang around for long other than ajmal its just come and gone like of thing for them so may be 350 runs is what they will eye at that will make them to take a lead of 158 runs

our batting needs some real work if we get that then we might become unbeatable our bowling is awsome but we need strong batting

anger against australians :p:P:p:P

thats not a sportsman ship ...we already have lost our prestige many times due to our players conduct ....as a result we have been left alone...now if some league invites you you should prove them that you are a dignified person and leave a mark for them to invite more and more players of your country rather than being pathetic ....so that nobody invites you next time around

thats not a sportsman ship ...we already have lost our prestige many times due to our players conduct ....as a result we have been left alone...now if some league invites you you should prove them that you are a dignified person and leave a mark for them to invite more and more players of your country rather than being pathetic ....so that nobody invites you next time around

point taken dude he should have done better much better and he also needs to prove why we call him our all rounder and boom boom afridi so far other then his three wickets i havent heard much of him

our batting needs some real work if we get that then we might become unbeatable our bowling is awsome but we need strong batting

i dont think this will be the case even after getting a lead of 150 runs because its a belter of a pitch from what we have seen ...they are a professional side and ranked number 1 due to some reason ....if they don't give wickets to saeed ajmal who knows because rest of our bowling was quite ordinary to be honest... i was and am not in favour of playing Abdul Rehman in test matches because he is more of a container than a wicket taker bowler ....along with it i think they should seriously think of replacing gul because its been too long now since he has taken wickets ...... if england gets a good start who knows they may end up scoring around 350 runs at the end of day four that means a lead of 200 runs then may be a pinch hitting in the first hour or so to take a lead around 250-270 and ask Pakistan to bat....

still a long way to go

point taken dude he should have done better much better and he also needs to prove why we call him our all rounder and boom boom afridi so far other then his three wickets i havent heard much of him

he hasnot shine there in big bash nothing with the bat and not much with the ball i think his highest score in big bash till today after playing 7 matches in this year is 18 .... and not much with the ball infact today he gave around 47 0r 48 runs in his 3.5 overs with just 1 wicket and that is really ordinary performance by him..... infact rana naveed is doing very well in big bash league he has been the highest wicket taker so far in the tournament i think

gul needs to be replaced i agree with that he didnt do anything other then give them runs.. why didnt they plau umar akmal i know he is very fast in run making and suited for one day matches but he is an excellent batsman and could have been useful

they are back from lunch let the match begins :pakistan::pakistan:

gul needs to be replaced i agree with that he didnt do anything other then give them runs.. why didnt they plau umar akmal i know he is very fast in run making and suited for one day matches but he is an excellent batsman and could have been useful

i think they should try umar akmal if azhar ali does not perform in the next innings ....if he is fast doesnot matter ....test cricket doesnot always mean to be a tip tip kinda thing.... its technique , compactness along with making runs at the same time....if your technique is good but you are not making runs you are of now worth to the team and the result ....and if even your technique is bit fragile but you are contributing through runs you are worthy for the team

over the years test match role has been changed with it also is the flow .... there are many players and there have been many players in the past also who were known for their big hitting and rapid flow but were still made to play in the tests matches for their teams and they played successfully , one of the example and my personal very favourite is adam gilchrist ...he was a six hitter but if you have a player like him at number 7 this shows how champion is your batting line up where a one day opener is coming at number 7 for you in test matches and he rescued aus many times ...even take an example of Pak vs aus when aus was struggling at 75-5 and akhtar was on fire suddenly came gilchrist and smashed bowlers all over the park and aus ending up with something around 400 runs

Symond is another example. so was gibbs and jaysuriya even now brad haddin and macullum

dreaming early??

take azhar ali out umar akmal is a thousand times better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom