What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PCB ko jotian marnay chya.

Why did they bring Ajmal, Misbah, Cheema, Taufeeq Umar, Abdur Rehaman so late. I mean they are all in their mid-late 30s now. They should have brought them when they were young.

Thanks to Inzamam, Yousuf Youhana, Razzaq, and Shoaib Malik, they all had been sitting in the team for quite a long while taking space....

taufeeq umer has been tried again and again since 2003 or so but he failed continuously so never got a chance.... as far as misbah is concerned he was tried many times in place of inzamam when iniz was out of the team for some reasons ...but never played consistently because there was no place for him as we already had some v good players at number 4 and 5 position in lights of inzi and Yousaf

well on the side note aus has always been successful with this technique of grooming and maturing the players at domestic level and then bringing them in the game in later age Hayden, langer, hussey and bevan were shinning examples and when they came they flourish and took the hell out of oppositions ....but when aus changed there tactics for some reasons they are suffering

Bringing a player in quite an early age has various disadvantages like
1-rustiness
2-lack of temperament
3-and above all if he not performs well it destroys his whole carrier like hassan raza

there are some exceptions where the players got tremendous talent and were forced their way in the game but these are just exceptions

OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

cheerleader.jpg

straus gone, same manner decision as was in case with ajmal..... so revenge taken

Finally Gul is trying to bowl faster but still not the same venom from him.
Let us hope the wicket gives him confidence and rhythm.

Cheema boy was unlucky not to get a wicket, me thinks Misbah should not have taken him off since he was getting on Cook's nerves.
Hafeez has a golden arm but Cheema was bowling beautifully with the new ball.

Finally Gul is trying to bowl faster but still not the same venom from him.
Let us hope the wicket gives him confidence and rhythm.

Cheema boy was unlucky not to get a wicket, me thinks Misbah should not have taken him off since he was getting on Cook's nerves.
Hafeez has a golden arm but Cheema was bowling beautifully with the new ball.

it was just time for lunch so he thought of unsettling the batsman because a batsman would have never been anticipating a bowling change after he saw cheema bowling very well...also hafeez has lot of success against left handers , also he took the wicket of cook in last innings so he gave him to have a go...... mental games

We are seeing a different Gul now...great session for Pakistan and Gul.
I hope Cheema is not seriously injured since he walked off mid over.

4th gone!!!!
I see ..Eng losing with an inning.....

Saeed Ajmal to Bell, OUT, 88.2 kph, that's a cracker and given out hitting Bell's back leg. He goes for the review...but it's plumb and England have wasted their second referral

no reviews left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom