What's new

Pakistan Vs Canada on 3 March 2011

jab bharati chulu bhar pani mai nahi dobay tau koi aur kyun dobay.

btw if Pakistan dint lose then will you go and drown in chulu bhar pani??

lolzzzz you guys are the most hate mongers in the region who even dont spare sports
Can it get get more embarrassing for your team to lose against Canada and that too when they got bowled out at <200?:no:

lolzzzz you guys are the most hate mongers in the region who even dont spare sports

Maybe its a RAW, MOSSAD, CIA conspiracy to bribe Pakistani players to loose this match. :agree:

lol to see this comment coming from you.. We are hate mongers and what were you and others doing on India-Eng match thread.. Girgit ki tarah rang badalna koyi aapse seekhe..

Can it get get more embarrassing for your team to lose against Canada and that too when they got bowled out at <200?:no:

yes sure it should be and they should improve. no question no excuse for poor performance

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Maybe its a RAW, MOSSAD, CIA conspiracy to bribe Pakistani players to loose this match. :agree:

:lol: wonder why Raw doesnt spend the same bribes on improving condition of millions of poor in India

lol to see this comment coming from you.. We are hate mongers and what were you and others doing on India-Eng match thread.. Girgit ki tarah rang badalna koyi aapse seekhe..

Please check you wont see much from our side in that thread but you Indians surely lack sportsman spirit

yes sure it should be and they should improve. no question no excuse for poor performance

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

:lol: wonder why Raw doesnt spend the same bribes on improving condition of millions of poor in India
They are instead helping 51 pc Pakistanis..you know we are great donors,you know it better :azn:

Some people will never be civil... It has become a pain in the backside to be in this CRICKET thread with so much flame and counter flames...

Guys keep the cr@p for other threads plz.. let it be a cricket thread..

Nop he is supporting his Indian enthusiastic in this thread

actually he was trying to drag the tarp on to the field. so, he could ruin the match. Because his team didn't do well batting today.

My second favorite team is Pakistani Team, JANA. After India i always support Pakistan. unlike others who during last Indian, England match was supporting England over India.

I would not like to offend anyone,but my little sister is 10 year old,she also supported Pakistan,in Pak vs SL match and my mother asked why,she said "Beycharey se lagtey hain":lol: :D,so maybe some Indians are supporting Pak for the same reason :D

Please check you wont see much from our side in that thread but you Indians surely lack sportsman spirit
I was there on the thread and I have seen what was happening there. Atleast nobody is passing religious taunts on the thread which your guys were doing and reply to one of those taunts brought a short ban to Benny(sPark) as well.

Compared to that nobody has done anything bad on this thread but if you think anybody not supporting Pakistan lacks sportsman spirit then nobody can help you.

Back
Top Bottom