What's new

Pakistan Vs Canada on 3 March 2011

wel reading what bagai was saying is that he was not happy with udrs system typical indian mindset after being indian blood in him he wanted that bad decisions to favour his team and when pakistan was batting why not he was happy than when decisions came with pakistan

if any captains not happy with UDRS than stop taking it in game they take them in game in order to get out which were not given out by umpires but when happen against them they cry alot specially dhoni and bagai i have advice to them if you dont like system what you can do stick with the umpiring decisions dont go for UDRS if you dont like the system and let other team take their all udrs system

Last edited by a moderator:
im big fan of this system pakistan always got bad descions now pakistan with this system can win more matches we have seen how bad umpiring can be against pakistan harper was rubbish all three times if at that time UDRS was not been in place would been bad loose to pakistan hope game moves fair and square for all teams and message to india why they cry in perth test when buckner madce bad decisions and india lost a wining match well umpire out of 100 they make 70 bad decisions time have came for technology to take over to make game fair game

though Pakistan won 3 0ut of 3 but still i m not happy with any of there performances

though Pakistan won 3 0ut of 3 but still i m not happy with any of there performances

did you want them to lose their game? or did you want them to score 350+ in each innings so that you could enjoy more shots?

well we are playing in lively Sri Lankan pitches. It is always difficult to score good total in Sri Lanka. In so many matches posting 210 runs has been a good dependable total for the team batting first.

Its not Indian or Bangladeshi pitches which are designed to support the batsmen and are flat-track to be precise

did you want them to lose their game? or did you want them to score 350+ in each innings so that you could enjoy more shots?

well we are playing in lively Sri Lankan pitches. It is always difficult to score good total in Sri Lanka. In so many matches posting 210 runs has been a good dependable total for the team batting first.

Its not Indian or Bangladeshi pitches which are designed to support the batsmen and are flat-track to be precise

yar Zaki you took it wrong .

Look we no doubt won from SL but looking back the glitches we had in that match its just miracle that we won . we missed 2 stumpings of their best batsman . we dropped 2-3 catches ,we gave too much of extras and due to that match got so close that at one stage everyone was thinking is it going other way around

Yesterday we scored just 185 runs .yes pitch was assisting bowlers but still there was nothing like un-playable ,as a professional side you can't have excuses .you have to bat no matter what the conditions are .I m not saying that they would have scored 300 runs .but 185 is nothing . if you look back at my post yesterday when Pak was 140-4 i said in my post that pitch is condusive for batting so i m happy with 225 but 185 is not a par score at one stage it was looking canada will chase it when they were 104-3 ,but their less experience got better of them .against any other team we would have lost it

I m not saying that they will score 300 or 400 but atleast they have to play neat cricket .yesterday out of 10 batsman atleast 5 got out due to poor shots .Since many innings Abdul Razzaq is not clicking .he is just wasting that position .neither taking wickets except the 1 he took yesterday nor scoring anything

Back
Top Bottom