What's new

Pakistan Vs Canada on 3 March 2011

Well seriously speaking Pakistan deserves to lose this match. So let's see if Pakistan get's what it deserves.

yes sure it should be and they should improve. no question no excuse for poor performance

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

:lol: wonder why Raw doesnt spend the same bribes on improving condition of millions of poor in India

Coz thats the Job of GOI
I am not sure u have heard this news but in the budget passed on 28th Feb , FM increased the allocation on Subsidy , Loan Waiver ,employment Guarantee Schemes to 92 Billion USD from last yrs 84 Billion USD
GOI has also adopted sugestions made by some of the esteemed members of this forum to provide direct cash subsidy to poor

I was there on the thread and I have seen what was happening there. Atleast nobody is passing religious taunts on the thread which your guys were doing and reply to one of those taunts brought a short ban to Benny(sPark) as well.

Compared to that nobody has done anything bad on this thread but if you think anybody not supporting Pakistan lacks sportsman spirit then nobody can help you.

:lol: who is looking for any support from Indians in the first place. You guys are the last on earth that can support Pakistan.

and compare your senior posters with one juvenile or two members from our side in both the threads you will know.

Coz thats the Job of GOI
I am not sure u have heard this news but in the budget passed on 28th Feb , FM increased the allocation on Subsidy , Loan Waiver ,employment Guarantee Schemes to 92 Billion USD from last yrs 84 Billion USD
GOI has also adopted sugestions made by some of the esteemed members of this forum to provide direct cash subsidy to poor

Lolzz so RAW has other revenue sources which dont come under Govt money.
anyway that was response to rants of an Indian

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

opsssssssssss a clear out was not given

If they have wickets in hand,i think they will win,but their batsmen aren't good so wickets can fell anytime,this could be a close game.

It doesn't matter....I have standards, I will never ever support a FIRUNGI team over DESI team. By any means Gora's will never get my vote over Desi. There is a reason why i voted for OBAMA.

It doesn't matter....I have standards, I will never ever support a FIRUNGI team over DESI team. By any means Gora's will never get my vote over Desi. There is a reason why i voted for OBAMA.

Majority of Canadian players are desi.

Back
Top Bottom