What's new

Pakistan Vs Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imran should fire this team.....this is non sense.

Motherfuckers....

Fire this team.

Jeeta hua match har gaye kutte ke bachey
hazrat ya kaam bhi IK karay ab? sab kaam aik admi peh daal dia haib

Despite patriotism, you must have valid points to support such incompetent team... You, I and everyone get paid because of our performance and proven capability not on "unpredictable shits" or miracle... Everyone has expertise in the respective fields, our companies getting our services by paying us, we can't float with the slogan... oh i am hopeful that i will delivery next time...... you must prove that you've capacity, competency, and the proven skills to get the job done.... what is the base of our support to such team who has ZERO performance? really need to know that...
finally some sense and not ptum haro ya jeeto hamai tum say pyaar hai bs!

We should try to win atleast 4 matches from next 5. Bangladesh , Afganistan , South Africa is cat walk for us. We will win against india but Real threat is new Zealand .

Apne baap ko bolo hath ander ley lein....bheek na mangey

Asu na baha fariyad na kar, dil jalta hai to jalne de.

D84DyjWWkAABfd8

Shoiab Malik has been a thorn in our side for so long, will be interesting to see if Pak management includes a woefully out of form Malik against us on Sunday. Personally, would like to see Haris play..

Despite patriotism, you must have valid points to support such incompetent team... You, I and everyone get paid because of our performance and proven capability not on "unpredictable shits" or miracle... Everyone has expertise in the respective fields, our companies getting our services by paying us, we can't float with the slogan... oh i am hopeful that i will delivery next time...... you must prove that you've capacity, competency, and the proven skills to get the job done.... what is the base of our support to such team who has ZERO performance? really need to know that...

There are some valid points to support "this" team. Most of these games are lost due to unprofessional standard of Pakistani players, nowhere else will you find this. This problem is not about the cricketing ability but the behavior and attitude of players.

We should try to win atleast 4 matches from next 5. Bangladesh , Afganistan , South Africa is cat walk for us. We will win against india but Real threat is new Zealand .
itnay confidence ki wajha toh bata do bhai

itnay confidence ki wajha toh bata do bhai
Bangladesh, Afghanistan , South Africa are fragile team. About India, we beat them in ICC final champion trophy. Amir was killer. He broke indian neck.
Amir got form again. Wahab is impressive. Hassan has good record against India for good length bowling. shadab will do rest of work & finish indian batting.

Bangladesh, Afghanistan , South Africa are fragile team. About India, we beat them in ICC final champion trophy. Amir was killer. He broke indian neck.
Amir got form again. Wahab is impressive. Hassan has good record against India for good length bowling. shadab will do rest of work & finish indian batting.

Yeh confidence accha hai, keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom