What's new

Pakistan Vs Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bangladesh, Afghanistan , South Africa are fragile team. About India, we beat them in ICC final champion trophy. Amir was killer. He broke indian neck.
Amir got form again. Wahab is impressive. Hassan has good record against India for good length bowling. shadab will do rest of work & finish indian batting.
bhai!!! dont get your hopes high our team is not team it represents us Pakistan like us they are also chaos!! hope you are right but i think Pakistan will disappoint you

We should try to win atleast 4 matches from next 5. Bangladesh , Afganistan , South Africa is cat walk for us. We will win against india but Real threat is new Zealand .
Allah ap ki zuban mubarak kry.But in which world are u living.We lost to Afg in practice match.bangla and SA will come hard at us.Nz is in another league.My fav for this WC

Last match Malik won us was against afghanistan in asia cup

Bangladesh, Afghanistan , South Africa are fragile team. About India, we beat them in ICC final champion trophy. Amir was killer. He broke indian neck.
Amir got form again. Wahab is impressive. Hassan has good record against India for good length bowling. shadab will do rest of work & finish indian batting.
All done and dusted abhi sy.[emoji23][emoji1787]

Fakhar is becoming a liability... Like afridi was.. Gud in 1 match and a dud in next 7

Fakhar is becoming a liability... Like afridi was.. Gud in 1 match and a dud in next 7

No other option, sent Abid Ali back for Asif Ali who did nothing this game Sharjeel Khan the idiot is banned, Ahmed Shehzad is Ahmed Shehzad. Even Imam Ul-Haq didn't play well he wasted too many balls and put pressure on other batsmen this game, a very selfish player.

baki sab cho'dein.. bas Hassan ali ko zaroor khilayein
You will go in dressing room one by one clicking edges . We know how pathetic you played in ICC champion trophy final. Can't even cross 150 Runs.

Selection is the problem. Asif and Malik are weak link in batting and that wanabe bowler Hasan Ali.

Would had been much better to have Umer Akmal and Imad Wasim in the side. Atleast we will have 1 bowler and 1 regular batsman.

With Malik and Asif, we don't have an option for a bowler while both of them are unreliable when it comes to batting as well.

Imam atleast has a better record than fakhar..
Secondly u can send hafeez aa opener... Point is sending a loose canon like him who gets out every 2nd inning under 20 and then wishing for a gud score or an innings with no pressure is plain stupid...
Heck even the selfish, self centered idiot kamran akmal can be included as batsman. He wud do better than him

Despite patriotism, you must have valid points to support such incompetent team... You, I and everyone get paid because of our performance and proven capability not on "unpredictable shits" or miracle... Everyone has expertise in the respective fields, our companies getting our services by paying us, we can't float with the slogan... oh i am hopeful that i will delivery next time...... you must prove that you've capacity, competency, and the proven skills to get the job done.... what is the base of our support to such team who has ZERO performance? really need to know that...
Spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom