What's new

Pakistan Vs Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
D84IbVQXsAAd1qE

Imran should fire this team.....this is non sense.
Motherfuckers....
Fire this team.
Jeeta hua match har gaye kutte ke bachey

D84IbmNXUAAXVja

No problem .little practice in the cold . got big game on Sunday bigger game than the World Cup final

Need to win rest of five games to go semi finals

Easy .

No, it was missing stumph. And third umpire gave this decision. What tedulkar has to do in this when replay shows ball was missing wicket.
Tedulkar is wonderful gentleman.
He even walks away with cool head when it is not out but umpire has given out .
The tech was fixed, otherwise there would have been a riot. Not sachin's fault directly but he should have the guts to admit it in hindsight. I think he was always overrated. Now compare him to kohli who is truly awesome and doesn't need favours from anyone to smash a hundred.

This Pakistan teams Management think tank has proved itself repeatedly to be first rate idiots.

England pitches in all one dayers before Worldcup and since have turned out to be batting paradises but this management still thinks that a green top english pitch will be suitable only for fast bowlers.

Excluding the best fielder, the best leg spinner and a handy no 7 or 8 bat in Shadab was a crucial mistake. Still the match was going Pakistan's way with almost a run a ball chase post 40 overs.

While other teams fight hard to win, it seems team Pakistan fights just as hard to loose. Another easily winable match goes down the gutter.

The tech was fixed, otherwise there would have been a riot. Not sachin's fault directly but he should have the guts to admit it in hindsight. I think he was always overrated. Now compare him to kohli who is truly awesome and doesn't need favours from anyone to smash a hundred.
I would still prefer watching tendulker over Kohli.He is little master for no reason.

Some Indians acting like they won the world cup because Pakistan lost a game to Australia. :lol:

This Pakistan teams Management think tank has proved itself repeatedly to be first rate idiots.

England pitches in all one dayers before Worldcup and since have turned out to be batting paradises but this management still thinks that a green top english pitch will be suitable only for fast bowlers.

Excluding the best fielder, the best leg spinner and a handy no 7 or 8 bat in Shadab was a crucial mistake. Still the match was going Pakistan's way with almost a run a ball chase post 40 overs.

While other teams fight hard to win, it seems team Pakistan fights just as hard to loose. Another easily winable match goes down the gutter.
Same thought here.Shadab is a matchwinner.He can single handedly win us matches.Even in eng match sarfraz dropped a catch and missed stumping during his bowling.

Sarfaraz is actually the biggest problem. He is too nicey nice to be a captain of Pak. You need a hard as nails b*Strd to captain this team and make them tow the line as they can't discipline themselves. If I was Mickey Arthur I would Have died of sheer frustration. Imran or Javed or Younis were good captains. Misbah also decent but still a tad too soft. Sarafaraz has zero guts whatsoever.

Eng Ind Nz are confirmed the fight is for 4 spot.And my guess is it will be Australia.
Difficult for Pakistan to go through.

Despite patriotism, you must have valid points to support such incompetent team... You, I and everyone get paid because of our performance and proven capability not on "unpredictable shits" or miracle... Everyone has expertise in the respective fields, our companies getting our services by paying us, we can't float with the slogan... oh i am hopeful that i will delivery next time...... you must prove that you've capacity, competency, and the proven skills to get the job done.... what is the base of our support to such team who has ZERO performance? really need to know that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom