What's new

Pakistan Vs Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats australia...this game is important for india too as a less confident and a discouraged pak will play india on sunday...really enjoyed the match..pak should have battex first..the only chance they even against india is if they bat first
.there is no chance for them to win batting second as ind is the strongest bowling team in this WC

I find that really strange. Probably first time in decades that India's bowlers are actually really good.

I seem foolish but after seeing such performances so consistently I request Imran khan to consider the packages of our cricketers.they should be paid on daily wages basis perform and get paid.seriously you are getting paid for playing cricket.stay in luxurious hotels foreign tours and what not.

Like I said before guys, this Pak team is a joke. pathetic. Do not excuse this meagre courageous display by tailenders. If the pricks had fielded well, bowled well (apart from Amir who did bowl well) and not thrown their wickets away, we would have been proud of this team, with or without victory. I cannot stand this pathetic routine of intermittent guts and occasional fighting spirit - it should not excuse this pathetic lack of professionalism. Ramiz Raja is right to lambast them. Absolute joke of a spineless team that deserves nothing from this tournament. Park cricketers show greater concentration, focus and professionalism. The talent is there. We just can't be bothered to behave like proper sportsmen.

Have. The. Spine. To. Play. Professionally.

Marta kaya na karta.

Haar to vaise bhe hare the.

Is over mai wicket nahi girta to next over me girjata.
haar toh thi lakin bhunge captain may itni akal honi chayeh keu over ki laat ball peh run na lay! aur khud face karay but sarfaraz is a coward responsibility say buag gaya! best part the run out sarfaraz he hpwa

ab koi chance toh nai na wc may? wapis bola lo in ghataya players ko
No they can't come back until they have finished their dinner engagements and networking tour. Our UK based fans are actually part of the problem, booking these leeches up for various engagements during the pre-tour instead of letting them focus on training or rest, esp during Ramadan. Pak team always treats UK like a holiday, which is fine with me, AFTER the job is done though!

Our team lacks PROFESSIONALISM and it really shows both off and on the pitch. We can't concentrate enough to bowl 6 good balls an over or not throw our wicket away for an hour or hold simple damn catches. This attitude cannot be coached, it is a sad reflection of our players' lack of leadership.

in words of great Ramiz Raja.. Our Commiserations! off to next one

No they can't come back until they have finished their dinner engagements and networking tour. Our UK based fans are actually part of the problem, booking these leeches up for various engagements during the pre-tour instead of letting them focus on training or rest, esp during Ramadan. Pak team always treats UK like a holiday, which is fine with me, AFTER the job is done though!

Our team lacks PROFESSIONALISM and it really shows both off and on the pitch. We can't concentrate enough to bowl 6 good balls an over or not throw our wicket away for an hour or hold simple damn catches. This attitude cannot be coached, it is a sad reflection of our players' lack of leadership.
i can understand your frustration bro! but i had zero expectations from these idiots! win against england gave fans a false hope but things are back to normal now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom