What's new

Pakistan Vs Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Australias bowling is weak except for stark and cummins..they should bring in either lyon or behrendorff in place of richardson in the next game..better behrendorff..and mitchell marsh in place of coulternile

Pathetic Pathetic! worst performance by Pakistani Team .... Seriously need overhauling... Captain has no personality not even capable to handle pressure when opponent scores 250+ (witnessed)... What is the purpose of Shoaib Malik in the team?? no fielding, batting or bowling....

Congrats australia...this game is important for india too as a less confident and a discouraged pak will play india on sunday...really enjoyed the match..pak should have battex first..the only chance they have even against india is if they bat first
.there is no chance for them to win batting second as ind is the strongest bowling team in this WC

IDK about you guys but i enjoyed listening to that match. It was all over the place, plenty of twists.

It's a shame we can't get some consistency, but that's been the case for as long as i've been alive.

Tendulkar is a cheat. Mohali semi final 2011. We all know ajmal got him out.
No, it was missing stumph. And third umpire gave this decision. What tedulkar has to do in this when replay shows ball was missing wicket.
Tedulkar is wonderful gentleman.
He even walks away with cool head when it is not out but umpire has given out .

dekha hamaray bhunge kaptan ko! responsibility nai li aur chotia na last ball peh run put lay lia
Marta kaya na karta.

Haar to vaise bhe hare the.

Is over mai wicket nahi girta to next over me girjata.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom