What's new

Pakistan Vs Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
If India Pakistan match goes other wise.. don;t show up that day :P

But aaj ke liye.. sahi bola
Kya tha England Ko haraya hai toh India kya cheez hai,toh hamne bhi Australia koh haraya hai,toh tum kya cheez hoh.

Selection is the problem. Asif and Malik are weak link in batting and that wanabe bowler Hasan Ali.

Would had been much better to have Umer Akmal and Imad Wasim in the side. Atleast we will have 1 bowler and 1 regular batsman.

With Malik and Asif, we don't have an option for a bowler while both of them are unreliable when it comes to batting as well.

Hasan Ali was the player of the series for Champions Trophy 2 years ago. This is part of the problem with Pakistan cricket they don't give players time! Umar Akmal has bad attitude and is bad for team has been given plenty of chances I say good riddance. Imad Wasim is good and we can try Haris Sohail in place of Asif Ali.

Imam atleast has a better record than fakhar..
Secondly u can send hafeez aa opener... Point is sending a loose canon like him who gets out every 2nd inning under 20 and then wishing for a gud score or an innings with no pressure is plain stupid...
Heck even the selfish, self centered idiot kamran akmal can be included as batsman. He wud do better than him

Imam is selfish player he plays for his record that's why his record is so good. Most of his hundreds have been in losing games why? Because he played selfishly. Fakhar is good but he needs experience, only way to get it is by playing. Pakistan is too quick to discard players instead of sharpening them! Look at England and Adil Rashid look at his earlier record and how long they have worked with him and even now he is worse than Pakistan's young players!

Fakhar ia there since a yr.. Played psl.. Played last 3 series..
I didnt say discard him all togethwr but these lads at times u need a swift kick on their *** for them to be responsible in future.
Thats unfortunately in their genes... Precisely why imran khan was a gud cricket captain... He wud get u off the minute u showed irresponsibility, which he has shown a few times. So 1 match missed will give him time to think looong

Hasan Ali was the player of the series for Champions Trophy 2 years ago. This is part of the problem with Pakistan cricket they don't give players time! Umar Akmal has bad attitude and is bad for team has been given plenty of chances I say good riddance. Imad Wasim is good and we can try Haris Sohail in place of Asif Ali.

Have you check out Hasan Ali performance in the last 15 ODI matches ? Please google it first before commenting next time.

What chance ? he has been regular team member in limited overs cricket for the last 3 years. In Champs Trop, most of the international players
doesn't knew new side of Pakistan that time for e.g these Fakhars, Hasan, Shadab etc ..so they didn't planned anything against them. With time, every player of that winning Champion trophy team has been tamed.

Apart from Babar Azam, none of these players have 'improved'. Good for PSL crap only.

Stopped watching these prchi walas way back when Shoaib etc left cricket.Bisti ha bc . Khatam karo Cricket drama , play hockey atleast no one will watch you and abuse you.

Fakhar ia there since a yr.. Played psl.. Played last 3 series..
I didnt say discard him all togethwr but these lads at times u need a swift kick on their *** for them to be responsible in future.
Thats unfortunately in their genes... Precisely why imran khan was a gud cricket captain... He wud get u off the minute u showed irresponsibility, which he has shown a few times. So 1 match missed will give him time to think looong

A year is not a long time like I said look at Adil Rashid and other teams. Warner who won this game last 2 games he was garbage. Fakhar played like an idiot but only way to improve is by playing more he needs to be backed.

Why our fielding department is so weak. This is only my concern .

Lazy and bad attitude of players.

Have you check out Hasan Ali performance in the last 15 ODI matches ? Please google it first before commenting next time.

What chance ? he has been regular team member in limited overs cricket for the last 3 years. In Champs Trop, most of the international players
doesn't knew new side of Pakistan that time for e.g these Fakhars, Hasan, Shadab etc ..so they didn't planned anything against them. With time, every player of that winning Champion trophy team has been tamed.

Apart from Babar Azam, none of these players have 'improved'. Good for PSL crap only.

Did you see Aamir's record before WC? I don't see you complaining about him.

Funny part of the selection is, both Aamir and Wahab Raiz were discarded in first WC line up and only were selected when other 'so called better' options failed miserably. And now, the only wicket takers seemed to be Aamir and Wahab only in current line up. So much of prior WC planning and selection.

Did you see Aamir's record before WC? I don't see you complaining about him.

He was not taking wickets - yeah but his RPO (runs per over) per match was much better than these Hasans, S. Afridis etc.

Why our fielding department is so weak. This is only my concern .
lack of professionalism!!

selector tak toh chumpo england chala gaya hai sarkari kharchay peh tou players say kia expect kartay ho bhai

You will go in dressing room one by one clicking edges . We know how pathetic you played in ICC champion trophy final. Can't even cross 150 Runs.
kab tak count karte rahoge yaar, that singular win... that is the main problem.. you want to live in the utopia of a past that doesn't exist anymore

Kya tha England Ko haraya hai toh India kya cheez hai,toh hamne bhi Australia koh haraya hai,toh tum kya cheez hoh.
who cares about Ingland.. Today we got the idea of consistency and class. Amir exists and everyone else is pani kam chai

I want to Salute that clown who brought Malik and Asif in place of Haris and Imad.

at one stage it was looking like it's in the bag for Pakistan but they couldn't keep their nerves against a much better trained and motivated team.

I find that really strange. Probably first time in decades that India's bowlers are actually really good.

It is not only bowlers but overall physical fitness, bowling and fielding has imroved significantly in last 10 years due to IPl

Looks like Fakhar Zaman has forgot batting since ICC champions trophy.
Asif Ali was a total wrong selection forthe team.

Captain made the biggest mistake.after winning toss,decided to field first.looks like pakistani batsmen don't want to bat on anything that looks green.actually Pakistan failed to read pitch.pitch was batting friendly.a little bit swing on any pitch is good.pakistani captain made mistakes.first of all,there is no place of Hasan Ali in the squad.i don't understand why they keep selecting him.another bad decision was toss.final mistake was selecting shaheen.remember how hazrattullah hammered shaheen in warm up.pakistsn made mistakes and paid the price.pakistsn is now out of this tournament because we have no chance against India and new zealand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom