What's new

Pakistan vs Australia - T20 World Cup Semi Final

Srsly?
Imagine being so insecure, you celebrate your opponents loss.

Both teams played really well and at the end of the day the better team won. One cannot deny the incredible performance showcased by Pakistan during this tournament.

Choking against the Australians at key moments seems to be in our genes. That catch was the world cup.

Take it easy. WE tried.

176 runs total against Australia was nothing to sneeze at.

Hasan Ali did not deliver but our star bowler was unable to deliver in last over as well.

Look what happened to England.

Beauty of cricket is that it is not easy to predict particularly in 20 overs format.

Match should be thrilling and it was.
Cricket is a strange game where we can't hold a single person responsible for failures. If we look deep, we can see many other causes of failures .. well Hasan Ali was obvious one ... but other factors !!!!!!!!

As a cricket fan in general and a proud Indian cricket fan in particular, I have to admit Pakistan is a much improved team. I had casually dismissed them in this series based on their performance against India in the recent past. This team has a completely different body language, better batting, improved fielding (not natural athletes but intent and fitness is good ).

I think once they iron out their middle order, this team will get desirable results more often than not.

Typical of Pakistani whining they have already found their bakra :laughcry: It's a cricket match, a high tension one, spare that guy and back you team.

Having said all that, Im off to look for some memes

They've kept the runs coming, despite the fall of wickets. That is how you manage a run
This was not only due to bowling, target was not huge, batting was not too good..
Fielding was worst, Catch dropped, run out were missed..
Very good point...175 was chaseable....apak was on its way to 190 to 195 at one point...after 10 overs they were just 71 if i remember correct.

Babar is equally responsible, he kept Hassan in team despite sh!tty bowling in all previous matches, even today he should have given Hafeez chance instead of this idiot.

Babar is also responsible for sticking with Fakhar who was in same position as Hasan Ali.

Yahoodi sazish
Yahoodun nisara ki saazish hai Bhai log
WhoppingCookedAmericancicada-max-1mb.gif

Cricket is a strange game where we can't hold a single person responsible for failures. If we look deep, we can see many other causes of failures .. well Hasan Ali was obvious one ... but other factors !!!!!!!!
Indeed.

I can pinpoint mistakes of Australia as well. They dropped easy catches and Opening was flop.

Srsly?

Both teams played really well and at the end of the day the better team won. One cannot deny the incredible performance showcased by Pakistan during this tournament.

Choking against the Australians at key moments seems to be in our genes.

relax it's just memes lol don't be insecure and enjoy your life a little more

what was pakistans reaction when we got kicked out of the tournament ?

being selective eh ?

Termites attack in full force ... keep jerking off on Pakistan's defeat but you lot got HUMILIATED instead!

Srsly?

Choking against the Australians at key moments seems to be in our genes. That catch was the world cup.
Relax karo baby kuch nahi hota
Maze loh, this is just trolling

Indians more active in this 1 thread than all the India threads combined. What gives? :what:

Back
Top Bottom