What's new

Pakistan-US joint air exercise - Falcon Talon III

Though I am very doubtful about this news, but if it is true then RC-400 is not some super sensitive technology which France after 10-15 years would deny us again

no source (till now I have read) is indicating about the engine change

As far as I recall, when Pakistan Air Force sought a deal with the french for JF-17 Thunders, the deal entailed an entire package which not only included radar, avionics, ecm suite, missiles, bombs and engines. The french were too absorbed in trying to get the supposed deal of the century, where india wanted to buy 126+84 jets with ToT. And india didn't want Pakistan Air Force to have 300 Thunders with french avionics, engines, missiles and radars. It would've been a nightmare situation for them apparently, and so they pressured the french to not go ahead with the deal.

Pakistan Air Force buying Egyptian Mirages seems a bit odd. But I guess they have become attached to the Mirages, they are amazing aircraft, even though they're 40 odd years old.

I don't think, it would be good idea to buy too old stuff.
Concentrate on new Tech.
Only consider options for old stuff such as F-16 from EU countries or Jordon as we already have experience and maintenance expertise's.

Exercise with US old jets.....Waste of time and insult for us.

We must change our mentality.

Exercise with US old jets.....Waste of time and insult for us.

We must change our mentality.
I don't think it has anything to do with 'Exercise'. As for your remark about it being an 'waste of time' and insult', one needs to understand what the Govt. of Pakistan and the PAF are trying to achieve...long term.

As far as I recall, when Pakistan Air Force sought a deal with the french for JF-17 Thunders, the deal entailed an entire package which not only included radar, avionics, ecm suite, missiles, bombs and engines. The french were too absorbed in trying to get the supposed deal of the century, where india wanted to buy 126+84 jets with ToT. And india didn't want Pakistan Air Force to have 300 Thunders with french avionics, engines, missiles and radars. It would've been a nightmare situation for them apparently, and so they pressured the french to not go ahead with the deal.

Pakistan Air Force buying Egyptian Mirages seems a bit odd. But I guess they have become attached to the Mirages, they are amazing aircraft, even though they're 40 odd years old.
Looks like the French were duped big time....

Cunning vs cunning....

Hi,

What people are missing over here is that they think it is pakistan specific---and it is not---.

The US govt has control over all its military and civilian aircraft---.

When an F35 flying as a lead aircraft detects an enemy target locks it in thru a missile loaded on a B1 bomber and launches the missile from the B1 bomber without the authorization of the B1 bomber---the message is clear.
we have gone off topic which was about the exercise between two forces but I understand this question keeps popping up whenever there is a mention of American based Pakistani weapons and their involvement in peace or war.
some cry foul and butthurt that Americans are being selectively harsh on us
it is a flattering thought because American trillion dollar worth of military project is not made for Pakistan in mind.
you gave example of American trucks being operated by American drivers of American companies inside America but the penny didnt drop

Looks like the USAF doesnt want the White House to know hence all the secrecy haha

50921808_297299900983193_6128241023639355392_n (1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom