What's new

Pakistan tour of England 2016-News and Discussions

Don't you roll on the floor laughing. :mad:

Okey, you can do it bro.:(

One guy out of the 11 actually played well.The name is Sami Aslam. He's a good find.
Man unpredictable team I can understand that but our guys are more than that:sad: we need to chose another word instead of unpredictable.

1153086-cartoon-1470674578-822-640x480.JPG

4th Oval test
England won the toss batting first 125/5:tip:
Wahab Riaz takes 3 wickets

Excellent win today on independence day to make the test series level 2-2.. Great English crowd who gave standing ovation to younus khan for his double century. To level test series in England on their home condition is win for Pakistan

[video]

We gave away the series, should have been 3-1 to us. Edgbaston was in our bag this that last session of day 4. Quite clear the English team wouldn't take a chance with seaming tracks, disappointing to have not won the series.
Loads of positives from the series though.

No comments.

I did watch some of the inappropriate content, especially the innings from Butler.
So when will you be asking for forgiveness?
Sadka Zakat do koi!! :rofl:

So when will you be asking for forgiveness?
Sadka Zakat do koi!! :rofl:
Forget about it, it was a very painful experience. Did Butler need to hit them so hard? We need to get rid of Senior players, get some new players. Get a few power hitters.

And where are the people who were complaining about Misbah and Afridi?

Forget about it, it was a very painful experience. Did Butler need to hit them so hard? We need to get rid of Senior players, get some new players. Get a few power hitters.

Typical Pakistani performance........ One day the best team on earth..... Next day .............

Typical Pakistani performance........ One day the best team on earth..... Next day .............
We are number 1 in test and deserving so too, and in ODI's :lol:. Where else do you see such a thing happening?

We are number 1 in test and deserving so too, and in ODI's :lol:. Where else do you see such a thing happening?

I always felt Pakistan is the most unpredictable team in the world.........

Back
Top Bottom