What's new

Pakistan tour of England 2016-News and Discussions

Koi nahi aya fateh padhne on 2nd test defeat:coffee: total failure of team what a up and down of Un predictable team:hitwall:

High time for Hafeez and younis to retire from test team. I can see more thrashing from England.

5796797c2087d.jpg

13775978_1056483604387139_1715713980240750501_n.jpg

Waiting for the next match.
I am confident we will bounce back!!
All the necessary ingredients are there.

High time for Hafeez and younis to retire from test team. I can see more thrashing from England.
Why you jump on retirement for a batsman which is best in Pakistan Younis Khan only made history for Pakistan he is greatest batsman ever don't get blocked down he will score big runs

The decision of bowling first may come back to haunt us but then again, if you cant chase in the fourth innings ever, you do not deserve to win matches. Let is play the game session by session and this first one surely belongs to Pakistan.

Sohail Khan is deadly bowler he has a swing wahab should retire from test he don't bring to team what team needs he is only for reverse swing which if I compare to wasim it is nil with wahab and playing wahab means u r playing with 3 bowlers wahab only be utilised after 30 over when opposite team well settled imran Khan should have brought in place of rahat Ali he bats better than rahat atleast

Back
Top Bottom