What's new

Pakistan to raise objections over 4 indian power projects in kashmir

PAK will get its due provided they are a bit more assertive. Leniency won't work with chanakyans. Btw Kashmir is a disputed territory if not an outright integral part of PAK. What right chanakyans have to build PP in occupied territories?

You should worry about Teesta water, which you are never going to get.

Manta Banerjee did the right thing in blocking Teesta agreement which MMS had foolishly granted to BD.

How about considering a nuke tipped Ghauri, for a change? which will also effectively put an end to TTP.

Two birds one stone!

Still, i'm a strong proponent of blocking transit aid.. .and India will fall in your feet like a ripe fruit.

Your missile your nuke your land your people...do as you please nuke every inch of your land , hope you get more that 2 birds :D

PAK will get its due provided they are a bit more assertive. Leniency won't work with chanakyans. Btw Kashmir is a disputed territory if not an outright integral part of PAK. What right chanakyans have to build PP in occupied territories?
Stop ranting and raving for a change. You said, what right chanakyans have to build PP in occupied territories? well, I ask the same question: What right do the Pakistanis have to build PP in occupied/disputed territories of Kashmir with the help of the Chinese?

It's high time you guys stopped licking the boots of your masters. Grow up and cease acting like slaves as you guys were, to your pre-1971 masters. :sick:

Oh! I thought you wanted to press the red button of your computer to switch it off in protest!! :P

Yeh nuke hai bhaijaan, koi nariyel nehi ke aap baat baat pe do-chaar phor doge!! :D

well this shows how narrow minded his thinking is,as it will effect Pakistan also in radioactive terms ( Pakistan is the next to kashmir)

Rondoo Pakistani politicians rote hi rehte hain.. Havent learnt from all the past objections that were thrown out by the international court of justice ...

Pakistan to raise objection:

yawn2.jpg

Its a good time to scrap the Indus Water treaty. That way they can have one more objection and we can all sit and renegotiate based on current realities.

Back
Top Bottom