What's new

Pakistan to gift old submarines to Bangladesh Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have rejected some Pakistani hardware like the JF-17; so you can keep dreaming about us buying and receiving obsolete gifts.

Care to elaborate?

You seriously need to do some research before you start flaming up threads.

PN has not gifted any Daphne Class Attack Submarines to BN at all. It is just a fake Indian new report. BN is buying 4x new Type-209 Attack Submarines.

We have rejected some Pakistani hardware like the JF-17; so you can keep dreaming about us buying and receiving obsolete gifts.

Dude you have some serious problem with Pakistan it seems. And by the way you have rejected Pakistani hardware, how about you share some creditable source for all of us to see the so called rejection.

Care to elaborate?

You seriously need to do some research before you start flaming up threads.

Forget about him dude. He's some "Hardcore" Bengali Nationalist who's under the Illusion that Bangladesh is some 7th Generation Superpower. I'm sure that with his twisted nationalistic attitude, he plans to rule Pakistan with his Military's decades old T-69's. Apparently, they're even better than Al-Khalid.

PN has not gifted any Daphne Class Attack Submarines to BN at all. It is just a fake Indian new report. BN is buying 4x new Type-209 Attack Submarines.

Funny how according to you, Bangladesh keeps "Rejecting" our hardware but what I'm really curious to Inquire about, is that when EXACTLY is your military planning to "Reject" the cheap copies of Pakistani Military Insignia's and Uniforms that Bangladesh so proudly uses?

Unnecessary nationalism is getting to your head. Go take a look in the mirror while holding a history book.

Oh Oh brothers take it easy. Khaled isn't soul representative of Bd military to make such decision. If pak being a big brother gift us something with good intension we will glady accept it. Bd military is no way near to Pak. Atleast not yet. We admire Pakistan military capability......

I apologize behalf of Khaled for making a disgraced comment that may hurt some of you.

Last edited:

What have you achive with this comment. Honestly. you are denonuncing pakistani product yet we are upgrading our tank and builiding ship with their help. This no way to discredit our brothers. What ever jf-17 is but it's being made in pakistani soil and that should be a great achivment by pak army.

This is no way to build brotherhood my bd brother..........

why not pn gift us this sub so we can have first time ever experience in underwater war fare

What have you achive with this comment. Honestly. you are denonuncing pakistani product yet we are upgrading our tank and builiding ship with their help. This no way to discredit our brothers. What ever jf-17 is but it's being made in pakistani soil and that should be a great achivment by pak army.

This is no way to build brotherhood my bd brother..........

You sir are a Gentleman.

Well Bangaladash military still works with PA in any type of military hardware procurement. Example Pakistan setup their biggest airforce security system called C4I. And beside PA ordinance and heavy tech industry time after time provide them parts and other hardware. If i remember Sir Murad has some pictures about the delivery of Migs to Bangladash AF. Basically Pakistan is biggest arm and ordinance supplier after China to Bangladash
If we ask Any Bagladash Rookie about their UAV, he will post some Kmart brand 50$ plane (with made in Bangladash)and would keep on insisting its better then Pakistan UAVs.

Nobody is shoving things down BD govt's throat. If something is on offer from Pakistan (I cannot vouch for the SSK offer), it will obviously get evaluated and if deemed appropriate then BD may buy. One thing that I can assure you of is that Pakistani export quality is just as good as any others out there. We are not in the business of shoving bad quality as it hurts Pakistan's defence exports.

As far as the rejection of JF-17 is concerned, you probably have absolutely no proof of this and pulled this one out of nowhere. Given the price-tag and performance of the aircraft (and the envisaged upgrades), it is better than anything currently in the BAF inventory including the Fulcrums.

Maybe your idea of elevating the image of BD is by putting down Pakistani products, but I can tell you one thing, Pakistan and PAF will stand by the JF-17 and prove it that the aircraft is worth the money and quality. On what basis BD has rejected (as you claim) the JF-17 would be good to know (even though I doubt a development of this nature has taken place).

khaled_m_ali Kid you can't maintain ur 12 Mig 29s stop dreaming about buying something you can't maintain or even buy first! J-10s not for sale perhaps you can go and ask your neighbors for failed LCA...u didn't have to over react about PN selling or gifting subs to Bangladesh if its a confirmed news or just a story you should be happy not with frown face u know we gifted you MIG-19s :) you know for the past several years we've gifted and given you some nice stuff you should be thankful instead of coming up with this we will still support sell and more gift many things to Bangladesh with or without you ur just a minority keep dreaming JF-17s are going to fly over Bangladesh sky someday by Bangladeshi Pilots hope u won't leave Bangladesh after seeing that..There are many Pakistanis that includes me dreaming of given a complete Nuclear umbrella to Bangladesh from our mutual enemy while your comments are certainly not welcomed by the way did u introduced ur self in introduction corner? khaled_m_ali Kid you forgot JF-17s avionics better then F-16 Blk 40+ in most cases almost equal to blk 50 it is going to have helmet mounted sight offered with JF-17 BVR way too better than F-7BGs more payload a low cost high performance 4th primary generation fighter what is there to reject?? do u research even or come up with ideas like some of the Indians out there.

Last edited:

Please friend I respect your love for BD, so don't think this is to make you look like a fool. lets start.

why did you guys except F-6s from Pakistan and they were free too. On the JF-17 BAF would love to get there hands on them but they don't have the tech skills or a place like PAC.
I have been in Min of Def, As DG Defense Production Division , And trust me we have given BD so much hardware that you can't imagine and that was free too.

I personally think the way Pakistan and Bangladesh treat eachother is a sign of brotherhood and a small blink towards the past. :tup:
Gifts are there in many shapes or forms, Pakistan receives them too, it's a sign of goodwill for eachother.
Pakistan would like to see Bangladesh to be able to fend off any threat and especially the Indian threat, so hence why both nations co-operate in these manners.

I personally think the way Pakistan and Bangladesh treat eachother is a sign of brotherhood and a small blink towards the past. :tup:
Gifts are there in many shapes or forms, Pakistan receives them too, it's a sign of goodwill for eachother.
Pakistan would like to see Bangladesh to be able to fend off any threat and especially the Indian threat, so hence why both nations co-operate in these manners.

I had been hearing this submarine gift for the last twenty years.. :cheesy:
Anyways gift is gift, and a gentleman never suppose to refuse that.
Regarding buying refurbished submarine from PK. I dont think that will happen. specially BD defence is taking things seriously now and they probably go for newer and advanced one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom