What's new

Pakistan successfully test-fires Shaheen 1-A ballistic missile [900 km]

You didnt get me. .Do you have the Details of #1 ?

Btw.. for the sake of facts... Agni 4 is More related to Agni 5 rather Agni II.
Agni 4 was a Pure new Research with Highly reduced Weight.

Agni I and II are now Obsolete and Referred as "Vintage". Agni III has 2 Versions , the second being half the weight of the original design.
Unconfirmed assumptions. Composite 2nd stage, reduced RV mass, better fuel geometry.

Shaheen-III is an upgrade to Shaheen-II just like Agni-4 was to Agni-2. Its lacking in a closed stage separator, finless design, gimballed motors though.

Shaheen-III is an upgrade to Shaheen-II just like Agni-4 was to Agni-2. Its lacking in a closed stage separator, finless design, gimballed motors though.

Is there any effort on improving on those things?

Shaheen 1a is said to have a stealth or very low observable RV with.chaff dispensers

Wiki

The Shaheen I is believed to be very accurate;[1] Pakistani military sources state aCEP of 25 to 50 m can be achieved,[3] partly due to a "post-separation attitude correction system."[4] This system would allow the missile to modify its trajectory, improving accuracy and, along with the stealthy warhead shaping, giving some capability to evade missile defence systems. It is based on terminal guidance system technology, which improves warhead accuracy by firing small thrusters to adjust the warhead's trajectory and uses satellite navigation systems to help find the target. Such systems would allow the Shaheen to be used against strategic targets without requiring a nuclear warhead to ensure the target's destruction.[4]

Wiki

The Shaheen I is believed to be very accurate;[1] Pakistani military sources state aCEP of 25 to 50 m can be achieved,[3] partly due to a "post-separation attitude correction system."[4] This system would allow the missile to modify its trajectory, improving accuracy and, along with the stealthy warhead shaping, giving some capability to evade missile defence systems. It is based on terminal guidance system technology, which improves warhead accuracy by firing small thrusters to adjust the warhead's trajectory and uses satellite navigation systems to help find the target. Such systems would allow the Shaheen to be used against strategic targets without requiring a nuclear warhead to ensure the target's destruction.[4]
Wikipedia :hitwall:

I know...

But they have referenced their work which u can check... although all of them are atleast 10 years old

There must be a VALID reason for even US to often send it's ELINT aircraft to monitor Pakistani missile tests.

2571301.jpg

USA - Air Force Boeing RC-135S (717-148)

UK - England, December 10, 2014

61-2663 / OF (cn 18781) 45th RS / 55th Wg - Offutt AFB, NB. "COBRA 56" seen on short finals to RWY 29 at RAF Mildenhall on its way back to the USA. Note the two small mission marks in the crew door which depict two Pakistani missile tests that it was monitoring back in November.

US does consider Pakistan a threat maybe not now as long as we tow the line but definitely in the near future specially if people like Donald Trump makes it to the White house. Time to prepare for this threat while we can. Enough with Shaheen 1s and As.

US does consider Pakistan a threat maybe not now as long as we tow the line but definitely in the near future specially if people like Donald Trump makes it to the White house. Time to prepare for this threat while we can. Enough with Shaheen 1s and As.

I 2nd that .... enuf with 2750 range

That explains the blast sound over Karachi airport @tahir195 :D

Congratulations! Shaheen-1A is a sophisticated weapon system that can precisely deliver nuclear strike to major enemy cities like Delhi, and Mumbai etc.

But wait for @sharma1111 to come along and tell you how Shaheen-1A was imported by Pakistan from China and how Pakistan can't even produce steel pipes, let alone ballistic missiles :rofl:

Shaheen-III and Shaheen-1A tested in last week. Interesting. Both missiles incorporate newer technologies and both weapon-systems are being tested by Pakistan's strategic institutions while indians keep crying "NO!!!! Pakistan SUCKS!!! This missile is CHINESE!!!!! UGHHHHH!!!!!"

:lol:
it blast man in the sky i saw with my own eyes
how could i explain

Wiki

Wase who relies on wikipedia? :P

Wait so I can't find a video of this test. Can someone please post it here?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom