What's new

Pakistan successfully test-fires Shaheen 1-A ballistic missile [900 km]

there was no any information about the testing of Shaheen 1A ballistic missile. it create confusion. Really it was a great confidence over this technology to tested it in the largest city of Pakistan where 15 million people lives.In the case of its failure would create a large no of casualties.

LOL. Being trolled over and over. So which new "state of the ART" systems were tested now? :D

there was no any information about the testing of Shaheen 1A ballistic missile. it create confusion. Really it was a great confidence over this technology to tested it in the largest city of Pakistan where 15 million people lives.In the case of its failure would create a large no of casualties.
no danger to human lives since launch from a remote area to sea not over population.

LOL. Being trolled over and over. So which new "state of the ART" systems were tested now? :D
production slot launch mean pick up randomly from the slot and test fire it to validate.

bhai missile ziada hai to kisi ghareeb mulk ko de do her roz same old missiles tests with improvement achi nhi faraz :P

Most things you will ask me will break your heart........ so I rather not! :D
Sir believe me i am not a small fanboy even knows many hard facts just kidding around would like know more from you.

Most things you will ask me will break your heart and crush your soul........ so I rather not! :D

Eat Biryani and vote PLMN/MQM/PPP/PTI......... :sarcastic:
17.jpg

Ghar-ki-Murgi.jpg

There must be a VALID reason for even US to often send it's ELINT aircraft to monitor Pakistani missile tests.

2571301.jpg

USA - Air Force Boeing RC-135S (717-148)

UK - England, December 10, 2014

61-2663 / OF (cn 18781) 45th RS / 55th Wg - Offutt AFB, NB. "COBRA 56" seen on short finals to RWY 29 at RAF Mildenhall on its way back to the USA. Note the two small mission marks in the crew door which depict two Pakistani missile tests that it was monitoring back in November.

In November 2014, Pakistan carried out two missile tests in the Arabian sea.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom