What's new

Pakistan successfully test-fires Shaheen 1-A ballistic missile [900 km]

Do you know 99% of all threads in PDF are Copy Pasted ?
Do you understand the difference between starting a thread and copy pasting the same BS over and over again without any substance to the actual thread.

Do you understand the difference between starting a thread and copy pasting the same BS over and over again without any substance to the actual thread.

With due respect, Plz show me ANY THING / CONTENT being repeated by the member in question TWICE ( > 1 )
Thank You.

Also, I will expect a similar response/energy over other NON Defence Threads which are repeated over n over gain.

Well, How many can/actually do the same for the clarity and depth of the discussion ?
Dont shoot the Messenger. Period.

I wouldn't have a problem if facts were being stated. That is not the case here - he is copy pasting other people's comments (i.e. other people's opinions) as his own.

when we get the submarine version of Babur cruise missile with extended range ? why tomahawk have same weight but have 2300km range as compare to Babur just 700 km? even tomahawk have active radar homing but Babur doesn't just want to ask our scientist what are they doing these days?vacations ?

shaheen.png

566aaeb87f8a9.jpg

By the way how come shaheen is not considered to send something interesting into space
3,000 km is way above the zone where Space shuttle or satellite operate

atmosphere_02.jpg

If it covers 3,000 Km or so easily it can reach heights to deploy interesting things in space

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom