What's new

Pakistan should replace F-16 with F-35 ?

Pakistant need to replace F16 with F35 by 2020?

• YES

Votes: 61 42.1%
  • NO

Votes: 84 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's no use buddy... I tried to tell him before fut he's still determined to get it..

Good luck Muhammad Yahya and PAF!

USA is helping Pakistan only because of WoT alliance. The way things are going, USA is not very confident about success in WOT and a lot of people blame Pakistan's unclear ambitions for it. Hence, it is very much possible that USA will leave Afghanistan before 2020, and after that Pakistan will have no such importance to the US.

Another reason why USA wouldn't sell F-35's to Pakistan is because they know sooner or later it will end up salvaged and reverse engineered in China.

So, In my opinion, Pakistan getting any new American Fighter is a far fetched dream. It's also funny how people here are already speculating price and performance of a 5th Gen Chinese fighter that does not even exist on paper. So far, the best known Chinese Fighter is the Su-30MKK which is a Russian import.

Ok but frankly tell me on thing.....wat makes u think dat US will give pak F 35 and pak will get it in 2015......there are many countries jointly developing f 35.....a long que u know......if US accepts to give PAK f 35 in future PAK will not get it b4 2030

Pakistan is front line state in WOT or not?

How you make this funny estimate of 2030?

Pakistan should have 5th generation fighter on or before 2020.

Pakistan is front line state in WOT or not?

How you make this funny estimate of 2030?

Pakistan should have 5th generation fighter on or before 2020.

And tell me how can you estimate that PAKISTAN will have 5TH gen fighter b4 2020......plz elaborate....

USA is helping Pakistan only because of WoT alliance. The way things are going, USA is not very confident about success in WOT and a lot of people blame Pakistan's unclear ambitions for it. Hence, it is very much possible that USA will leave Afghanistan before 2020, and after that Pakistan will have no such importance to the US.

Pentagon know verywell the importance of strategic location of Pakistan and long term friendship with Pakistan.US Pakistan friendship will continue:usflag::pakistan:

Another reason why USA wouldn't sell F-35's to Pakistan is because they know sooner or later it will end up salvaged and reverse engineered in China.

US will not going to transfer Stealth technology to Pakistan.For reverse engineering you need minimum 15 years :lol:

So, In my opinion, Pakistan getting any new American Fighter is a far fetched dream. It's also funny how people here are already speculating price and performance of a 5th Gen Chinese fighter that does not even exist on paper. So far, the best known Chinese Fighter is the Su-30MKK which is a Russian import.

Dont forget Pakistan was also dream of Allama Iqbal:pakistan:

And tell me how can you estimate that PAKISTAN will have 5TH gen fighter b4 2020......plz elaborate....

It is not easy task but also not impossible.This is right time to plan and take decision after five years it will be too late.

Pakistan can buy F35 with financial support of Saudia as we developed our nukes and missile technology.

It is not easy task but also not impossible.This is right time to plan and take decision after five years it will be too late.

Pakistan can buy F35 with financial support of Saudia as we developed our nukes and missile technology.

o bhai stop day dreaming....and know the reality.....i will tell u few things....but first of all refer this

Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II procurement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

now , there are total 11 partners in F 35 project......US being primary customer.....the top priority is to provide this jets to this customers first....it has been said that all the partner will get this jets till 2025 - 2030......so how can you expect pakistan to get F 35 b4 2030 ....pakistan is not a partner in F 35 project......besides lots of money .......

And another thing...........dont underestimate CHINESE.......they are known for surprises.....you never know J - XX can be a reality in next 10 years

Sorry dude, Su-30MKK's role in PLAAF is strike/attack not like Su-30MKI.

o bhai stop day dreaming....and know the reality.....i will tell u few things....but first of all refer this

Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II procurement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

now , there are total 11 partners in F 35 project......US being primary customer.....the top priority is to provide this jets to this customers first....it has been said that all the partner will get this jets till 2025 - 2030......so how can you expect pakistan to get F 35 b4 2030 ....pakistan is not a partner in F 35 project......besides lots of money .......

Please provide any new authentic link for confimation of your statement ?

Please provide any new authentic link for confimation of your statement ?

are yaar what authentic link ?? use common sense....According to you PAKISTAN shud get F 35 in or b4 2015.....how can this 11 partners in project get those jets inducted in 5 years......there are plans to build somewhat like more than 100O jets.....

are yaar what authentic link ?? use common sense....According to you PAKISTAN shud get F 35 in or b4 2015.....how can this 11 partners in project get those jets inducted in 5 years......there are plans to build somewhat like more than 100O jets.....

I think US industry in market driven not like Russians and Chinies , they first make product then start thinking where to sell it:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom