What's new

Pakistan should replace F-16 with F-35 ?

Pakistant need to replace F16 with F35 by 2020?

• YES

Votes: 61 42.1%
  • NO

Votes: 84 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel is getting first batch of F35 between 2014 to 2016?

Alarming satuation for Arabs,Iran and Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh **** man...........:rofl:...........are you IN PAKISTAN AIR FORCE..........have PAF ordered them yet??

Israel is getting first batch of F35 between 2014 and 2016 , it is alarming satuation for Arabs , Iran and Pakistan .

Israel signed a contract to purchase 20 F-35 stealth fighters on Thursday, and will be the first country to take delivery of the jets in 2015.

Israel is getting first batch of F35 between 2014 and 2016 , it is alarming satuation for Arabs , Iran and Pakistan .

Israel signed a contract to purchase 20 F-35 stealth fighters on Thursday, and will be the first country to take delivery of the jets in 2015.

Why is this alarming? Israel already has a qualitative and quantitiative edge in weaponry and expertise, not just in aircraft.

All this news means is that the status quo is likely to continue into the future.

Why is this alarming? Israel already has a qualitative and quantitiative edge in weaponry and expertise, not just in aircraft.

All this news means is that the status quo is likely to continue into the future.

Presently Israel can not do any surgical strike alone in Arab countries ,Iran and Pakistan but if they got F35 they could easily destroy nuke facilities of Pakistan and Iran and peace in middle east will be dream .

F35 Delivery to Israel will definately disturb the balance of Power in Middle East .

I also dont agree with the level of expertise and quantative advantage of Israelis

1. UAE,SAUDI ,PAF pilots are much better trained than Israeli Pilots .Israel could not defeat any of them alone.
2.Israel dont have any Protection against Shaheen Missiles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Presently Israel can not do any surgical strike alone in Arab countries ,Iran and Pakistan but if they got F35 they could easily destroy nuke facilities of Pakistan and Iran and peace in middle east will be dream .

F35 Delivery to Israel will definately disturb the balance of Power in Middle East .

F35 will not disturb the balance of power at all: it will continue to remain heavily in favor of Israel for the foreseeable future.

Israel can surgically strike pretty much anywhere they may want to in their geopolitical sphere of interest even now.

F35 will not disturb the balance of power at all: it will continue to remain heavily in favor of Israel for the foreseeable future.

Israel can surgically strike pretty much anywhere they may want to in their geopolitical sphere of interest even now.

Agreed only with the help of US not alone

i think if saudi really gets their hands on typhoon and f-15 silent eagle egypt with su-35 and other 4.5+ fighter the balance in the region will maintain some kind of parity .
yes with american green light they can do it easily .

But Do you really think US gonna give PAK F 35 ?? Atleast seeing present situation i dont think so........

Su30MKK is using as fighter-bombers in China,not air superiority.
About 5th'g you don't know don't means not exist.

In that case, ISRO is developing an interstellar-galactic-mothership (IGM)

Please read below about capability of PAF pilot and also UAE and SAUDI Air forces have PAF pilots on deputation.:D

Airforces Monthly (a reputable UK based air defense magazine)
Article in the May 1993 issue (pages 46-47 by Sergey Vekhov)

An article in the May 1993 issue (pages 46-47) of Airforces Monthly, a reputable UK-based air defence magazine, written by a Russian aviation writer, Sergey Vekhov, for the first time in public, provided a first-hand account about the PAF's pilots:

"As an air defence analyst, I am fully aware that the Pakistan Air Force ranks today as one of the best air forces in the world and that the PAF Combat Commanders' School (CCS) in Sargodha has been ranked as the best GCI/pilot and fighter tactics and weapons school in the world". As one senior US defence analyst commented to me in 1997, "it leaves Topgun (the US Naval Air Station in Miramar, California) far behind".

Please read below about capability of PAF pilot and also UAE and SAUDI Air forces have PAF pilots on deputation.:D

Airforces Monthly (a reputable UK based air defense magazine)
Article in the May 1993 issue (pages 46-47 by Sergey Vekhov)

An article in the May 1993 issue (pages 46-47) of Airforces Monthly, a reputable UK-based air defence magazine, written by a Russian aviation writer, Sergey Vekhov, for the first time in public, provided a first-hand account about the PAF's pilots:

"As an air defence analyst, I am fully aware that the Pakistan Air Force ranks today as one of the best air forces in the world and that the PAF Combat Commanders' School (CCS) in Sargodha has been ranked as the best GCI/pilot and fighter tactics and weapons school in the world". As one senior US defence analyst commented to me in 1997, "it leaves Topgun (the US Naval Air Station in Miramar, California) far behind".

I know people who have actually shot down aircraft in the Middle East (I will withold details here).

However, I stand by my previous comments and assessment.

Last edited:
I know, one of my family members has actually shot down aircraft in the Middle East (I will withold details here).

However, I stand by my previous comments and assessment.

I shall appreciate if you elaborate miltery capabilities of Israel ?

J-XX is an imaginary concept just like dozens of other fanboy concepts that keep popping every week. Remember,
Rule #1 : No Prototype, No Plane.

First of all...Unless your one of the people making the J-XX you won't know if a prototype has been made or a concept and design. You know the Chinese...complete secrecy, we don'[t know if it's near completion or not even designed yet.

Secondly... you talk as if the F-22, F-35 and PAK FA were created over night, give them a couple of years and I'm sure they'll deliver.

First of all...Unless your one of the people making the J-XX you won't know if a prototype has been made or a concept and design. You know the Chinese...complete secrecy, we don'[t know if it's near completion or not even designed yet.

Secondly... you talk as if the F-22, F-35 and PAK FA were created over night, give them a couple of years and I'm sure they'll deliver.

The way people are talking, it sounds like China shall completely realize it's most advanced fighter program and also supply Pakistan within a decade...and right now we dont even have a picture to speak of. Stealth is not simple to speak of and even Russia with all it's experience took many years of conceptualization to develop a flying prototype. I would agree that J-XX is a concept and it's not so easy to realize the concept as people make it sound to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom