What's new

Pakistan should replace F-16 with F-35 ?

Pakistant need to replace F16 with F35 by 2020?

• YES

Votes: 61 42.1%
  • NO

Votes: 84 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
surprised to see this thread is still running after 400 odd posts,
Paf getting F 35 before 2025 is impossible...
There are 2 major issues
1) Can PAF afford this bird ?
2) Is Uncle sam willing to sell ?

Presently Pak is deprived of both willingness and affordability (relations with us ;present economic situation)

Secondly if pak any how gets permit from US then also it cant replace all F 16s with F35 , It can afford at max 2 squadrons.

I think the atitude is if you talk about it enough times, YOU MAY START TO CONVINCE yourselves and others its really happening

So lets keep it going

I SAY 100 F35 block 2 FOR paf with tot all on grant aid

Joke of the month

Pak is trying to acquire F-35 for PAF

I think the atitude is if you talk about it enough times, YOU MAY START TO CONVINCE yourselves and others its really happening

So lets keep it going

There are 2 major issues

Presently Pak is deprived of both willingness and affordability (relations with us ;present economic situation)

Secondly if pak any how gets permit from US then also it cant replace all F 16s with F35 , It can afford at max 2 squadrons.

Guys try to understand thread title is replacement of F-16s with F-35 and it will take another 12 years we got new F-16s and oldies will be upgraded.Its very simple thing to understand i am surprised how these low IQ level Indian kids posting crap on PDF with great confidence.:partay:

I think USA is only option for 5th Gen fighter for Pakistan. But they not only have to do more but very very more like give Osama , Mulla omar to USA .

I think USA is only option for 5th Gen fighter for Pakistan. But they not only have to do more but very very more like give Osama , Mulla omar to USA .

Mulla Umer and Osama are Myths created by the Zionists to attack Muslims all around the world. If you search you will see many inconsistencies in the videos of Osama, like him wearing gold rings (strictly prohibited in Islam for men) writing in one video with his left hand and in another with his right hand, Eating with his left hand (also prohibited in Islam), Appearing younger in later videos etc.

If they were real, they'd be dead by now. Saying that they are what most people think they are and US cannot figure out where they are despite spending 40 billion dollars on its intelligence agencies annually is…well….BS!!!

Besides we don’t need to do anything, F-35 will be an option (if at all) after 15 years or so, and I think that we have the ability to build one of our own if we want to; building on the experience of JF-17 in that time.

Joke of the month

Pak is trying to acquire F-35 for PAF

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hu Shih, former Ambassador of China to USA: "India conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier across her border."

So lets keep it going

There are 2 major issues

I am gonna start new thread. india should replace mig 21. 23 and 27 with f22 with full ToT. whether US is willing to deliver it or not, is not a matter of concern.

I know you are all above 5 so try to act like one....

I heard same statement about F16s Block 52 when we didn't have them. But we got F16 by paying hard cash....And then you all were sitting with your fingers up in your A$$ :bunny:

2nd cheap thing always bring in the AID. I wonder why no one mentioned floods this time. As its Indians habbit now. I hope you wont mind when we'll bring in the toilets...

On serious note one know the economy condition in 2020. It could be worse or better. I personally think 2020 is too early for F35 in Pakistani colors . maybe in 2030 we should start buying F 35 if the condition allows us too. Other options are should also be considered.

The Thread should be Should Pakistan replace F16s with 5th Gen Air Craft in 2020 or 30 whatever.

PLUS: INDIANS IF YOU CANT POST CONSTRUCTIVE PLEASE DONT TROLL.

Last edited:
Having both F16s as well as F35s is a good choice, according to me...
The problems that arise are
i) Can we afford the fleet?
ii) If yes then we have to build new air bases and/or expand the old ones
iii) Is US ready to deliver it to us or are they affraid that we will become strongerest?
iv) There is a lot of demand for the aircraft.
What ever the fact is,
I would personally want to have fleets of F22 Raptors and F35s in our air force!!
:pakistan:
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!!

Last edited:
Having both F16s as well as F35s is a good choice, according to me...
The problems that arise are
i) Can we afford the fleet?
ii) If yes then we have to build new air bases and/or expand the old ones
iii) Is US ready to deliver it to us or are they affraid that we will become strongerest?
iv) There is a lot of demand for the aircraft.
What ever the fact is,
I would personally want to have fleets of F22 Raptors and F35s in our air force!!
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!!

I think Pakistan is one of richest country of world , our leadership is wasting and looting wealth of nation.

Strength's of Pakistan

1. 10th Country of World for Milk,Wheat,Cotton Production.
2. Coal ( World 4th largest),Copper&Gold(World largest) ,Salt(World largest) Mines
3.Five Rivers (50000MW Power can be generated).
4. Atomic Power.
5.Natural Gas Reserves
6.One of World largest Canal Network(54000KM)

I cant believe that Pakistan can not afford 2 BillionUSD expenditure per year for purchase of F35 from 2015 to 2020.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the need for Pakistan of having 5th Generation fighter aircraft. why They need these expensive birds When they have nukes.Since India has another strategic issue but Pakistan concentration is only toward India and their only defense which can work is nuke so why to spend and even think and become hungry for another more years. Its better to take care of flood rehabilitation, fight with terrorism, Corruption, Hunger not with PAKFA.

What is the need for Pakistan of having 5th Generation fighter aircraft. why They need these expensive birds When they have nukes.Since India has another strategic issue but Pakistan concentration is only toward India and their only defense which can work is nuke so why to spend and even think and become hungry for another more years. Its better to take care of flood rehabilitation, fight with terrorism, Corruption, Hunger not with PAKFA.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I can ask u the same questions? with half of ur country living under poverty and almost 2 dozen state engulfed in insurgency and border disputes with 3 countries?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I can ask u the same questions? with half of ur country living under poverty and almost 2 dozen state engulfed in insurgency and border disputes with 3 countries?

My dear we can afford huge 25 biilion $ deal .and problem in our country not because we don't have money but because there is not proper utilization of money.

Well if some one can tell our present Mr. President how much commission he can make out of it then perhaps he can convince Mr. Obama for selling about 500 of these to PAF. :lol:

I think Pakistan is one of richest country of world , our leadership is wasting and looting wealth of nation.

Strength's of Pakistan

2. Coal ( World 4th largest),Copper&Gold(World largest) ,Salt(World largest) Mines
4. Atomic Power.
5.Natural Gas Reserves

I cant believe that Pakistan can not afford 2 BillionUSD expenditure per year for purchase of F35 from 2015 to 2020.

Would it not be a better idea to invest and exploit those resources...
That way we would get a stronger economy more money, then we'll consider F-35 as an option.

It takes money to make money...

Strength's of Pakistan

4. Atomic Power.
5.Natural Gas Reserves

Hydro power is quiet expensive to build.

Three Gorges Dam cost China 180 billion RMB and 17 years to build and it is only generate power 2250MV/hour. And I doubt 180 billion include the smart grid system.

Imagine how much money and time you need invest to gnerate 50000MV/hour? 500 billion USD?

Hydro power is quiet expensive to build.

Three Gorges Dam cost China 180 billion RMB and 17 years to build and it is only generate power 2250MV/hour. And I doubt 180 billion include the smart grid system.

Imagine how much money and time you need invest to gnerate 50000MV/hour? 500 billion USD?

Hydro Power Project need big investment but return on investment is very high because cost of power production is very 10% of Thermal Power.

Dam has three major objectives
1. Flood Control
2. Irrigation.
3.Power Generation.

China Built world largest dam few years ago having power generation capacity 18000MW.

MV is not any unit:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom