What's new

Pakistan should replace F-16 with F-35 ?

Pakistant need to replace F16 with F35 by 2020?

• YES

Votes: 61 42.1%
  • NO

Votes: 84 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
guys i do not belive the f 35 will be offred to you , and even if it is i doubt you guys will have the money in the near future to buy more than a squadron of them , no offence but why not make a valid supposition rather than one which will not be possible .

F35 is not suprior than Russian T50 , Pakistan can buy 5th generation fighter from Russia with TOT.

And you think russia will give PAk 5th gen tech with TOT...with INDIAs concern about Pak...i wonder how this thread survived so long............

And you think russia will give PAk 5th gen tech with TOT...with INDIAs concern about Pak...i wonder how this thread survived so long............

We all need some entertainment bro.:azn:

why not this one ????????

aaand.png

I dont understand what to laugh at. The background, the foreground, or the idea that motivated the creation of this graphic. I choose all 3.

LOL! And for some reasons I don't understand people conveniently forget that India's joint 50% partners in PAKFA/FGFA program as well as 25-30% partners in technological contribution in the program :lol: that everybody thinks Russia's dying to sell it to almost any country and we'd be all cool with it.

What's more, the initial cost of the jet itself is pegged at $ 100 million apiece, which means we could expect another $ 10-20 million increase in price as the technology further evolves in the series.

LOL! And for some reasons I don't understand people conveniently forget that India's joint 50% partners in PAKFA/FGFA program as well as 25-30% partners in technological contribution in the program :lol: that everybody thinks Russia's dying to sell it to almost any country and we'd be all cool with it.

What's more, the initial cost of the jet itself is pegged at $ 100 million apiece, which means we could expect another $ 10-20 million increase in price as the technology further evolves in the series.

And if we sell to other nations, the price would probably be even higher because the objective of course is to make profit. Pakistan's officials declared that they cannot even afford F-16s and cobras anymore after US raised the price. Talk about buying 5th gen fighters lol.

LOL! And for some reasons I don't understand people conveniently forget that India's joint 50% partners in PAKFA/FGFA program as well as 25-30% partners in technological contribution in the program .

and 15-20% partners in the built-in bread processing plant with a thrust of 5000 breads a minute
whats more India is 75% partner in the puncture repairs.. 41% in the canteen contract where all the supper stars will come to have a snack after flying PAF/FA

following is the run of of the rest of the %age partnership in this mind boggling Indian partnership

12% partnership in the cycle stand
17% partnership in the contract of replacsing the fuzed headlights of PAK/FA
22% direct partnership in the parking scheme
40% partnership in the printing & distributing the calenders, stickers and posters of PAK/FA
and exclusive 100% ownership of the patrol station where the 5Th genration fighters will stop by to get fuel & buy a cup of tea.

Really a pathetic post compared to Think Tank title you hold.:disagree: We expect better stuff from people like you.

and 15-20% partners in the built-in bread processing plant with a thrust of 5000 breads a minute
whats more India is 75% partner in the puncture repairs.. 41% in the canteen contract where all the supper stars will come to have a snack after flying PAF/FA

following is the run of of the rest of the %age partnership in this mind boggling Indian partnership

40% partnership in the printing & distributing the calenders, stickers and posters of PAK/FA
and exclusive 100% ownership of the patrol station where the 5Th genration fighters will stop by to get fuel & buy a cup of tea.
How enlightening. Didn't know you had a stake in the program :O

Man you are hapless and It totally shows your frustration.

You are not supposed to be a " THINK TANK". :no:

to all my Indian admirers
dont loose the sleep over my post about %age of the PAK/FA program
I am sure it rocks
in the spirit of this glorious thread I just wanted to highlight the hidden gems of PAK/FA partnership.
I am sure I am not misunderstood
as far as being a Tink tank is concerned well I didnt know that it would mean that I cant post about PAK/FA program

I also want to highlight some glorious gems hidden in the China-Pakistan partnership in the spirit of this magnificent thread and you doing an outstanding job as a think tnak.

10% partnership in the initial painting of JF-17 (the moon and the star)

100% partnership in designing imaginary concepts such as JF-17x

50% partnership on day dreaming about J-XX and how it will take on the world (It will actually be a 6th gen fighter, integrating Pakistani nuclear scientists outstanding dream of extracting energy from djinns) (and the plane actually lands itself when it wants to)

Source: Djinn energy

100% partnership for the in flight mujra entertainment to get the pilot all fired up.

100% partnership for the in flight mujra entertainment to get the pilot all fired up.

the Mujra being outsourced to Indian Bollywood hotties

hey thats the spirit I was looking for. thanks for taking it lightly. as far as the thread title goes I guess we all should be forgiven for a bit of a laugh. thanks for your post

to all my Indian admirers
dont loose the sleep over my post about %age of the PAK/FA program
I am sure it rocks
in the spirit of this glorious thread I just wanted to highlight the hidden gems of PAK/FA partnership.
I am sure I am not misunderstood
as far as being a Tink tank is concerned well I didnt know that it would mean that I cant post about PAK/FA program

And we wonder why all threads go down the drain eventually...
save "stupid and funny images"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom