What's new

Pakistan should replace F-16 with F-35 ?

Pakistant need to replace F16 with F35 by 2020?

• YES

Votes: 61 42.1%
  • NO

Votes: 84 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me tell you one thing no country in the world says to itself after acquiring some weapons " geez that's enough !!!! "

And say frankly if US offer's you F-35 and F-16, would you say " we don't want F-35 'cause F16 is enough for us !!!!".

Grow up dude.

And my point in supporting his view earlier was F16 was considered as 4th gen machine, you have other options like jf17 which I think is 4+ gen or even the upcoming J-xx.

Even if they do offer us F-35 "WE CAN NOT AFORD IT" not right not atleast.

the only way we can have F-35's right now is if America Gifts us some and promisses to cover the mantainance costs for the next 15 years.

and you all know what are the odds of that happening.

the only way we can have F-35's right now is if America Gifts us some and promisses to cover the mantainance costs for the next 15 years.

Yes, exactly considering the hypothetical case.

Technology is moving faster than your imagination , in next few years 4th generation fighters will be history.

What are options to counter 5th Gen Fighters in your mind researcher?

im my mind,,,
atleast nothing like looking towards US for any front line military hardware!
when some 20 years back world was moving towards fourth generation fighters we opted for the worlds best F-16z from US without any back up plane but what we got in the end,, a lost decade.
why repeat the same mistake. :rolleyes:

moreover, i will personally like progress towards better radar technology, keeping pace with stealth technology, anti-stealth technology is fast under development. we must look towards making JFT, FC-20 stealth killing machines rather then looking toward same old friend :disagree: USA...

regards!

If the question would be " Pakistan should to replace F-16 with J-10 etc" it would be better. I don't know how a senior member can open a thread like that. Next time please take care.

Now that i had a good laugh reading this thread...May the Mods close this thread.

what kind of thread you are started obviously the answer to such q is yes
every one wanna replace older 78s corolla with new altis one and everyone wanna wear the southpole and levis so

y u asked that man

1. Those are eight countires who have funds to afford the aircraft does Pakistan specially at this time ?.

2. They are cleared to buy we are not US won't simply allow us to even get close to the aircraft.

3. Us only supplies us (sells us )with limited goods not always the most high tech of toys.

There are several more reasons i can get in to but these are the basics for you to understand hope it clears your mind.:coffee:

Pakistan is front line state in WOT , why US will refuse to sell F35 to Pakistan ?

Infact our generals are sleeping :lazy: and our politicians are vission less and selfish .

Gen Zia got F16 during Afghan Russian war , in WOT we sacrificed more than 2000 soldiers and estimate of collateral damage is 30 Billion USD.

Pakistan should dictate their terms and conditions for safe passage of ISAF supplies. F35 shoud be on top of demand list.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan is richest nation in south east asia , you dont know the black money deposites of our politicians exceeding 50 Billion USD and 50Billion USD tax yearly tax money evaded by government officials and smugglers .

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan is front line state in WOT , why US will refuse to sell F35 to Pakistan ?

Infact our generals are sleeping :lazy: and our politicians are vission less and stupid .

Zia got F16 during Afghan Russian war , in WOT we sacrificed more than 2000 soldiers and estimate of collateral damage is 30 Billion USD.

what kind of thread you are started obviously the answer to such q is yes
every one wanna replace older 78s corolla with new altis one and everyone wanna wear the southpole and levis so

y u asked that man

OO bhai altis khareednay say kuch nahi hota uss main ptrol dalna parta hai, aagay khota laga kar nahi chalatay uss ko

aur altis tab leni chaheeay jab usss jogi auqat ho nai to 78 corolla main khush rahna chaheeay

we are in 70 billion dollar debt!!! we cannot afford it!

It will be 140 Billion USD if Zardari will be elected for second term , main problem of Pakistan is corruption not the resources.

Hey guys

I am just wondering a question. In your mind what's the price tag on J-XX??

You know, I just heard a rumour about J-11B price tag.

It cost 400 million RMB to build, which is around 60 million USD.

Regarding with J-XX, PLAAF want a fighter close to F-22 at all cost.

All people in chinese military forum think J-XX is gonna be very expensive.

It may double the price tag of J-11B.

Which means it may more expensive than F-35.

BTW after analyse the leaked info of J-10B , I found

J-10B is cheaper than J-11B and much powerful in A2A combat than J-11B

It will be 140 Billion USD if Zardari will be elected for second term , main problem of Pakistan is corruption not the resources.

where did I support Zardari, someone needs to :sniper: him. the damage he leaves behind has to be covered and at this point we cannot afford any fifth gen fighter.

where did I support Zardari, someone needs to :sniper: him. the damage he leaves behind has to be covered and at this point we cannot afford any fifth gen fighter.

I have given formula to buy F35 in my previous post .It will be long term investment for next 50 Years .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom