What's new

Pakistan should learn from Indian cricket: Moin Khan

there now I've completed your sentence for you
You are repeating the same thing again and again.We won Champions trophy in England.In the finals becasue of some stupid rule we were short of overs and then also we won the match.
We won junior world cup in Australia.Is that enough for you.
And if Paksitani bowling is so superb then why dont you win matches on pitches of Australia and England.Reality is taht Pakistani bowling is just average and batting skills are in negative.

Pese de ke :partay:
Oh Cheekiji i have answer for this but i dont know if it will be alright way to reply you in that way. :D

it was there for all to see how world cup holder team perfomred away from home against New Zealand .. FAIL!
Every team faces problems outside home pitches. Do not forget we won champions trophy far from home.

First let the indian minnows learn some fast bowling from the Great Pakistani Waseem.

Pakistani's know better cricket than Indians, the only thin we are lacking is good leadership

First let the indian minnows learn some fast bowling from the Great Pakistani Waseem.

Pakistani's know better cricket than Indians, the only thin we are lacking is good leadership
And first let Pakistani minnows learn some basic cricket before you take coaching classes from us.Btw Dont forget to ask for loan from WB otherwise how will you pay to us??
And what good bowling you are talking about?? The bowling which got thrashed recently by third grade team West Indies :lol:

Back
Top Bottom