What's new

Pakistan should learn from Indian cricket: Moin Khan

Problem yahan nahin India ke elections main huwi hai,I've heard bohot rigging ki hai modi ke supporters ne:pissed: Rahul ke saath cheating:pissed:
I have not watched TV for years now and neither i am following elections,so i dont know if this is true or not.I am just hoping that BJP wins by a clear majority and Rahul Gandhi and Congress need to STFU

I have not watched TV for years now and neither i am following elections,so i dont know if this is true or not.I am just hoping that BJP wins by a clear majority and Rahul Gandhi and Congress need to STFU
Krodh achi baat nahin :astagh::partay:

Rahul Lover :haha:
Kal uska AAJTAK par interview dekha tha PAPPU lag raha tha PAPPU
When was the last time you got your eye sight checked?:D

When was the last time you got your eye sight checked?
My eye sights are good...
You always said .... Rahul is cute, He is handsome with this smiley :smitten::pissed:
But he is also Dumb, Idiot and not good for growth of country

But Paksitanis on PDF say that they dont watch Bollywood.Btw What about Sas Bahu opera's??
Posting anti India posts and then watch bollywood movie that same night :sarcastic: very common :pop: as for sas bahu dramas :bad:

it was there for all to see how world cup holder team perfomred away from home against New Zealand .. FAIL!
pak defender lol,I was just waiting for you,one of my favourite posters :lol:.
For your information we won Champions trophy away from India that is in England.
Btw what you have to say about the bone we recently throwed towards Pakistan??

what we learn corruption ? buy teams and win like india ? sorry we have no money to buy WC like india :frown::lol::enjoy:

what we learn corruption ? buy teams and win like india ? sorry we have no money to buy WC like india :frown::lol::enjoy:

Bhai.... agar ithna patha hein tho zara yeh bhi batha de ki kithne pe bika tha?

Back
Top Bottom