What's new

'Pakistan should be isolated for supporting terror'-says Asaduzzaman Khan Kamal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you so worried about Osama and the Afghans, do you know what afghans think of your kind?.
yes we are fish eater monkey kala black skinned dalit hindu underclass convert inferior Muslims who can never be at par with fair skinned Pashtun and Punjabi Muslims.

I can't thank Allah swt enough for liberating us from racist Pakistanis. Only time will tell

yes we are fish eater monkey kala black skinned dalit hindu underclass convert inferior Muslims who can never be at par with fair skinned Pashtun and Punjabi Muslims.

I can't thank Allah swt enough for liberating us from racist Pakistanis. Only time will tell

There is no inferior or superior Muslim, you prefer the bed of Indians and their agenda that's fine by us.

There is no inferior or superior Muslim, you prefer the bed of Indians and their agenda that's fine by us.
I don't need to know what afghans or punjabi Muslims think of me I don't need their certificate. Like you said we are rubbish which is why pak army killed our people like video games such as dead space, mass effect trilogy. our lives don't matter we are dark kala monkey fish dalit converts 4 feet midgets who are inferior to fair skinned Muslims.

And we will ANY DAY support Indian Muslims over evil barbaric racist punjabi and pashtuns who looked down upon us and exploited us in the name of RELIGION. Whatever skin colour features Allah swt has given me I'm proud of it I don't need your insults. Now continue looking down upon me and feel superior pink nose pakistani feel proud of urself for fair skin

I don't need to know what afghans or punjabi Muslims think of me I don't need their certificate. Like you said we are rubbish which is why pak army killed our people like video games such as dead space, mass effect trilogy. our lives don't matter we are dark kala monkey fish dalit converts 4 feet midgets who are inferior to fair skinned Muslims.

And we will ANY DAY support Indian Muslims over evil barbaric racist punjabi and pashtuns who looked down upon us and exploited us in the name of RELIGION. Whatever skin colour features Allah swt has given me I'm proud of it I don't need your insults. Now continue looking down upon me and feel superior pink nose pakistani feel proud of urself for fair skin

I never insulted you, you suffering from inferiority complex from Afghans and punjabis is your own making.

Who you support and what you support is your business, please keep supporting so.

As I said there is no superior or inferior Muslim, that's all in your mind.

I also used to think like u ,called all Muslims my brothers and sisters. But then I realised skin colour is an impediment. Do u ever think fair-skinned Pakistanis would have accepted us kala bhaiyya Muslims as equals. We are dalit converts and are considered inferior to fair skinned Muslims. We would never have been accepted as Pakistanis. So we fought for autonomy and ended up getting massacred.

U don't believe me, see what ur own compatriots think of us:
hussain2016: Who cares what these fish monkeys think
pakistanforever: bengalis and indians are the most physically repulsive and stomach churning people i've ever seen
kaptaan: what is there to be proud of being a bangla? other than being hindu underclass
razagujjar: ive never seen 6 feet bangali
kaptaan: well i've seen few stray 6 feet banglas. They were all 45 years old (referring to rapes of Bangladeshi women in 1971)
friendlytroll-96: india ko e naseeb ho ye superstars, can't believe these blackies were called pakistanis for 24 years
I can give u many other quotes to show what u guys think about us as racially inferior for being dalits.

We don't qualify skin colour criteria for being Pakistanis so we thought it best to leave Pakistan where we could live away from racism and with dignity. This is harsh truth.

To be honest the above all qualify as vile racism towards Bengalis. I am really disappointed by it. However, we shouldnt let this ignorance distract us from the goal of Islamic unity. Believe me i get angry when i read posts and sentiment such as the above. However, its the most difficult thing to do to suppress anger and replace it with thoughtful behavior. I would advise fellow Bengalis to disregard this ignorance and racism from fellow Muslims and think of the bigger picture.

In addition the comment about the stray 6ft Bengalis being 45 years old is particularly heinous. Few things get to me but that was one is really troubling. In your effort to be clever and humorous, you displayed your ugly heart. Think about that the next time you do your namaaz.

In addition the comment about the stray 6ft Bengalis being 45 years old is particularly heinous. Few things get to me but that was one is really troubling. In your effort to be clever and humorous, you displayed your ugly heart. Think about that the next time you do your namaaz.
What is this pakistani? You think I am making up those comments and lying about them?

https://defence.pk/threads/indias-d...-be-realised-nisar.466296/page-4#post-9009443

Look at the comments passed in this thread by your countrymen Kaptaan and Pakistanforever joking about the rapes of our Bangladeshi Muslim sisters. You think this is clever and humorous? Why no pakistani like you protested against them and defended the honour of your Muslim sisters?

Last edited:
Hey you are mistaken. I am an American born in Bangladesh. Read my post again. I am supporting your position.

Hey you are mistaken. I am an American born in Bangladesh. Read my post again. I am supporting your position.
Okay who did you address this part to?

Were you accusing me of lying and making up those comments?

No friend. I am saying that I support your post BD patriot. I believe those comments to be highly offensive.
Okay then address that part of your post to kaptaan and pakistanforever, I thought you were addressing me

Baangladesh is a traitor nation nation of beghairats

We will ANY DAY support the homeland of INDIAN MUSLIMS over that of RACIST PUNJABI AND PASHTUNS who exploited us in the name of RELIGION and MASSACRED US.

kick out all the fuc*** Bengalis from Pakistan now !!! all of them are illegal anyways do not need them in our country.

So yes your ISI SUPPORTS INTERNATIONAL TERRORISM AND KILLING OF INNOCENT MUSLIMS AND CIVILIANS AND WE ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT CONDEMNING THEM

I don't see the Bangladeshi government criticizing the US or Saudi Arabia. That's the point. Not to mention the Soviet Union and its supporters killed lots of innocent Muslims and civilians too.

We are happy to have separated from casteist Bengali hindus and racist Punjabi and Pashtun Muslims.

Who told you Pakistan has only Punjabis and Pashtuns? It is also comprised of Sindhis, Seraikis, native Urdu-speakers (Mohajirs), Balochis, Kashmiris, etc., as well

There are many Biharis who still want to go to Pakistan and refuse to accept BD citizenship. They stay in camps in bad conditions. They are still being persuaded to assimilate into our population and accept citizenship. They will come round.

No, most of them want citizenship and want to be relocated from these camps, but they have trouble getting critical documents like passports because some civil servants have orders not to give out those documents to the Biharis. They live in pitiful conditions, and nothing has come of the promises to relocate them. People take their votes and do little to improve their situation. How shameful. When will Bangladesh accept these poor people as their own citizens and give them full rights?

Anyways why are you talking about Biharis.

Why are you talking about Punjabis and Pashtuns? They have nothing to do with you.

We all know about MQM in Pakistan, 1992 military operation against mqm neighbourhoods, Punjabis occupying Bihari shelters etc. We are not racist against Bihari Muslim brother sisters.

Another false equivalency.

The 1990s operation in Karachi was more politically motivated than ethnically motivated. They didn't like the party in power (the MQM) because it didn't go along many of the decisions of the government, was competing with it for votes, and because it was creating in unrest in Karachi. And while the operation might have been biased against a certain political party, ethnicity had little to do with it. And even during these operations, my Urdu-speaking family visited the city multiple times during the early 1990s and never felt unsafe. Please don't talk about things you know nothing about.

My family is Urdu-speaking. And while we are hard to distinguish from most other Pakistanis, we have never faced any discrimination. Urdu-speaking people of Pakistan are among the most educated and economically successful, unlike the Biharis of Bangladesh. There is a world difference between the two communities. I wonder why. Even the illegal Bangladeshi immigrants of Karachi have better opportunities than the Biharis living in camps in Bangladesh.

We don't qualify skin colour criteria for being Pakistanis so we thought it best to leave Pakistan where we could live away from racism and with dignity. This is harsh truth.

We are racist? Take a look in the mirror. This is the harsh truth:

Rohingya issue news and update in Myanmar  Page 23.png

FOnCG0L.jpg

Myanmar paper banned from reporting on soldiers' actions in Rakhine state.png

Thank God we were separated from racist Bangladeshis.

Reactions: Max
Guys with regard to the question of race, if you have a colored society there is a spectrum of colors and the fairer you are the more advantageous it is. you can say that about south asia, southeast asia, latin america including brazil and perhaps africa as well. colored societies for this reason always look west and north and seek to identify with those peoples. the culimination is blonde blue eyes scandanavian. so we all fall somewhere in that spectrum. long story short, if you zoom out of south asia, we are all a sea of brown to everyone else. keep this in mind.

Anyways as muslims we should seek to emphasize piety rather than appearance anyways. long story short, lrt us de emphasize race and emphasize piety and being a good person first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom