What's new

'Pakistan should be isolated for supporting terror'-says Asaduzzaman Khan Kamal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see the Bangladeshi government criticizing the US or Saudi Arabia. That's the point. Not to mention the Soviet Union and its supporters killed lots of innocent Muslims and civilians too.
Its personal opinion of home minister. I can't beat him up to please you guys
Who told you Pakistan has only Punjabis and Pashtuns? It is also comprised of Sindhis, Seraikis, native Urdu-speakers (Mohajirs), Balochis, Kashmiris, etc., as well
Did I say anywhere Pakistan has only Punjabis and Pashtuns? Punjabis and Pashtuns together make about 70% of Pakistan's population, and they are RACIST. Orangi colony massacre and Punjabis occupying shelters given to Biharis- no fooling. Racism in Pakistan is a reality. Bengali Muslims were massacred by inhumane pak army because we were kala monkey fish hindu underclass dalit converts deemed UNFIT to govern Pakistan
No, most of them want citizenship and want to be relocated from these camps, but they have trouble getting critical documents like passports because some civil servants have orders not to give out those documents to the Biharis. They live in pitiful conditions, and nothing has come of the promises to relocate them. People take their votes and do little to improve their situation. How shameful. When will Bangladesh accept these poor people as their own citizens and give them full rights?
I think it has ALREADY BEEN DISCUSSED on this forum. They are waiting for their beloved Pakistan to take them back from Bangladesh to the "land of pure". What is your pyara Pakistan doing? Don't have ANYMORE PLACE for Biharis? Then can take in 10 million fair and lovely Afghans in their country but can't accept these Biharis who fought for them. It is because of SKIN COLOUR? They aren't FAIR AND LOVELY like Afghans and hence fail the criteria?

They should realise that Pakistan will never accept them and ACCEPT BD CITIZENSHIP. Using and exploiting people in the name of RELIGION to fight ur wars and then ABANDONING them- what a disgrace
Another false equivalency.

The 1990s operation in Karachi was more politically motivated than ethnically motivated. They didn't like the party in power (the MQM) because it didn't go along many of the decisions of the government, was competing with it for votes, and because it was creating in unrest in Karachi. And while the operation might have been biased against a certain political party, ethnicity had little to do with it. And even during these operations, my Urdu-speaking family visited the city multiple times during the early 1990s and never felt unsafe. Please don't talk about things you know nothing about.

My family is Urdu-speaking. And while we are hard to distinguish from most other Pakistanis, we have never faced any discrimination. Urdu-speaking people of Pakistan are among the most educated and economically successful, unlike the Biharis of Bangladesh. There is a world difference between the two communities. I wonder why. Even the illegal Bangladeshi immigrants of Karachi have better opportunities than the Biharis living in camps in Bangladesh.
I think u are URDU SPEAKING ELITES FROM NORTH INDIA. You don't speak for dalit Muslims who comprise MAJORITY of Bihari Muslims. They formed MQM FOR A REASON. They are not idiots. Pakistanis shouldn't talk about Biharis in BD. They know NOTHING. Biharis who accepted BD citizenship are PROSPEROUS and THRIVING. U guys worry about ur own mohajirs.
My family is Urdu-speaking. And while we are hard to distinguish from most other Pakistanis, we have never faced any discrimination. Urdu-speaking people of Pakistan are among the most educated and economically successful, unlike the Biharis of Bangladesh. There is a world difference between the two communities. I wonder why. Even the illegal Bangladeshi immigrants of Karachi have better opportunities than the Biharis living in camps in Bangladesh.
What discrimination will u face? Your mother tongue Urdu is the NATIONAL LANGUAGE of Pakistan and OFFICIAL LANGUAGE in all provinces. What disadvantage and economic difficulties are u expecting to face? Urdu is medium of instruction in most schools in Pakistan, so why SHOULD THEY BE UNEDUCATED?
We are racist? Take a look in the mirror. This is the harsh truth:
For each such obscure posts you dig up I can show u THOUSANDS of racist demeaning comments from Pakistanis. I think neither of us has time for that.

Pakistan was created for PUNJABI, PUKHTOON MUSLIMS and URDU SPEAKING ELITES OF NORTH INDIA, all of whose LANGUAGE OF LITERACY and OFFICIAL LANGUAGE was URDU. Pakistanis do such dramaybaazi especially those Punjabi and Pukhtoons saying things like "We accepted URDU in place of our native tongues, why couldn't Bengalis?". You guys think we don't know that it was ADMINISTRATIVE LANGUAGE OF THE PUNJAB, NWFP, KASHMIR SINCE THE 1800s? Do u guys take us for fools? I get so IRRITATED when Pakistanis constantly WHINE AND CRY about our language movement. We wanted some level playing field in jobs and administration TILL THE TIME WE GOT ACQUAINTED WITH URDU, but RACIST PINK NOSE PAKISTANIS didn't want BLACK DALIT CONVERT MUSLIMS LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR THE ADMINISTRATION OR ESTABLISHMENT. It hurt the PUNJABI-PUKHTOON ESTABLISHMENT so much when we GOT MAJORITY TO FORM GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN. How could they let BLACK DALIT MUSLIMS like us GOVERN PAKISTAN?

It doesn't take a genius to know what pink nose Pakistanis think about kala black monkey dalit convert Muslims like us. Pakistani Muslim "brothers".... yeah brothers like those of Hazrat Yousuf (ra)

I can't thank Allah swt enough for liberating us from racist Pakistanis. Only time will tell.

Last edited:
Again this fixation with race. Move beyond it guys.

I live in Saidpur, it is Bihari dominated city. Here there are Urdu medium schools and institutions.There are election campaigns in Urdu. Many of them had gone to Pakistan in the 70s but returned. Same in Mirpur, Chittagong and Mohammadpur. Biharis run successful businesses.

There are many Biharis who still want to go to Pakistan and refuse to accept BD citizenship.
They stay in camps in bad conditions. They are still being persuaded to assimilate into our population and accept citizenship. They will come round.

Anyways why are you talking about Biharis. We all know about MQM in Pakistan, 1992 military operation against mqm neighbourhoods, Punjabis occupying Bihari shelters etc. We are not racist against Bihari Muslim brother sisters.
Pure utter BS. Nothing more. Following is proof of how ill-informed you are:
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/in...light-biharis-bangla-2014325152839952229.html
http://www.dawn.com/news/1229448/plight-of-biharis-in-bangladesh
http://www.un.org/en/letsfightracism/hussain.shtml
Bengalis are not only racist, but unfair, and inhumane towards Bihairis / Stranded Pakistanis, so please spare us your version of selective amnesia.

As to the operation against MQM, it was fully justified, and is fully justified. Had you ever been to Karachi, you would have known that MQM is nothing more than an organized criminal gang. But with you being biased and naive, I don't expect you to understand that!

I don't need to know what afghans or punjabi Muslims think of me I don't need their certificate. Like you said we are rubbish which is why pak army killed our people like video games such as dead space, mass effect trilogy. our lives don't matter we are dark kala monkey fish dalit converts 4 feet midgets who are inferior to fair skinned Muslims.

And we will ANY DAY support Indian Muslims over evil barbaric racist punjabi and pashtuns who looked down upon us and exploited us in the name of RELIGION. Whatever skin colour features Allah swt has given me I'm proud of it I don't need your insults. Now continue looking down upon me and feel superior pink nose pakistani feel proud of urself for fair skin
Stop being so melodramatic.........Majority of Pakistanis have same shade of brown as Bengalis though better heights.......and the ones looking down on Bengalis were those elites and officers who were of colonial mindset, the "Kala angraiz", and big chunk of civil servants were from 'Mohajireen" group belonging to Delhi, UP, Bhopal, Hyderabad etc. If there were jokes about "fish" of "kala" Bengalis then there were jokes about Naswar of "fair" Pashtuns and "Dhaal" of Punjabis.....Ethnic stereotyping is prevalent in entire subcontinent but the ones who were declaring themselves superior to you people , were not some hard working farmer of Punjab or shepherd of Waziristan but the selected elites and officers of colonial mindset who had inherited their behavior from their previous masters Angraiz.

We need to stop talking about expect to refer to what they did from 47 to 71...remind everyone of history, other than that...forget about them.

We have our hands full trying to uplift this country and they're busy acting like kids in a playground with India.

Leave them to it...our energies are better spent concentrating on washing out the turds they left behind to stink up Bangladesh - 'jamaat e rapists'

Its crazy that Pakistanis and Bangladeshis are fighting like this amongst each other. Its 2016. Not 1971. Recently there was what most likely is a terrorist attack by a refugee in Germany. Europeans and Americans and pretty much the whole non muslim world are painting us with the same brush. Right know these movements are formulating but nothing concrete has taken place yet. I believe this to be the lull before the storm. When that storm comes it wont matter if your bengali, pakistani or whatever. Stop bickering about the past and move forward to face the future. This is unbelievable.

BD can't play good nor bad role for Pakistan.
Its crazy that Pakistanis and Bangladeshis are fighting like this amongst each other. Its 2016. Not 1971. Recently there was what most likely is a terrorist attack by a refugee in Germany. Europeans and Americans and pretty much the whole non muslim world are painting us with the same brush. Right know these movements are formulating but nothing concrete has taken place yet. I believe this to be the lull before the storm. When that storm comes it wont matter if your bengali, pakistani or whatever. Stop bickering about the past and move forward to face the future. This is unbelievable.

Its personal opinion of home minister. I can't beat him up to please you guys

No one is asking you to. I was just explaining why your twisted logic makes little sense, that's all.

Did I say anywhere Pakistan has only Punjabis and Pashtuns? Punjabis and Pashtuns together make about 70% of Pakistan's population, and they are RACIST. Orangi colony massacre and Punjabis occupying shelters given to Biharis- no fooling. Racism in Pakistan is a reality. Bengali Muslims were massacred by inhumane pak army because we were kala monkey fish hindu underclass dalit converts deemed UNFIT to govern Pakistan

It is only about 60% Punjabi and Pashtun now. More than 40% of the population of Pakistan does not fall into one of these two groups. And no, they aren't racist. There were ethnic riots in Karachi the during the 1980s, and no group was completely innocent. Punjabis were targeted along with Mohajirs in the instances you mentioned too, but you conveniently left that out.

No one was "massacred" by the Pakistani Army. They did hunt down separatists of all ethnic groups. Many Bengali Razakars and Biharis supported them too. No Pakistanis killed those people.

I think it has ALREADY BEEN DISCUSSED on this forum. They are waiting for their beloved Pakistan to take them back from Bangladesh to the "land of pure". What is your pyara Pakistan doing? Don't have ANYMORE PLACE for Biharis? Then can take in 10 million fair and lovely Afghans in their country but can't accept these Biharis who fought for them. It is because of SKIN COLOUR? They aren't FAIR AND LOVELY like Afghans and hence fail the criteria?

They should realise that Pakistan will never accept them and ACCEPT BD CITIZENSHIP. Using and exploiting people in the name of RELIGION to fight ur wars and then ABANDONING them- what a mockery of trust

It has been discussed by me before. The Biharis of Bangladesh almost all want Bangladeshi citizenship, not Pakistani citizenship, and they want to be relocated from the camps. But Bangladesh keeps dragging its feet on the issue, despite the fact that its own Supreme Court has ruled that those who were minors during the war, and all those born after the war (more than 80% of those living in the camps) are in fact Bangladeshi citizens. I guess Bangladesh can't do anything for these poor non-Bengalis.

10 million Afghans? What universe are you living in? There are a couple million of them here in Pakistan, and they are being deported. Try reading some news every now and then instead of playing video games. Their deportation is frequently discussed on this very site. People here are very anti-Afghan refugee. They don't want to take in these "fair and lovely Afghans", you imbecile (and neither does the Pakistani government). That's a complete lie.

Meanwhile, a few million illegal Bengali Bangladeshis are rarely mentioned by people here. And if Bangladesh is unwilling to take back its illegal immigrants, why should Pakistan even entertain the idea of taking in any Biharis from Bangladesh, especially given that only a few of them want to come? There are far more illegal Bengali-Bangladeshis (who came after 1971/1974) in Pakistan than there are Biharis in Bangladesh. Let us know if you want to make an exchange. Until then, we have nothing to discuss.

I think u are URDU SPEAKING ELITES FROM NORTH INDIA. You don't speak for dalit Muslims who comprise MAJORITY of Bihari Muslims. They formed MQM FOR A REASON. They are not idiots.

Sorry, but I have no idea what a "Dalit" Muslim is. That is a Hindu concept foreign to Islam. I don't know what version of it you follow. It's sad that you think this way.

Secondly, all Mohajirs (and even a few non-Mohajirs) formed the MQM, not just Biharis. Clearly, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Pakistanis shouldn't talk about Biharis in BD. They know NOTHING. Biharis who accepted BD citizenship are PROSPEROUS and THRIVING. U guys worry about ur own mohajirs.

Nor should Bangladeshis talk about Punjabis or Pashtuns. And if living in deplorable conditions in camps nearly half a century after the 1971 war is considered a "prosperous and thriving" existence to you, there's not much more I can say. It's so sad how many of you people ignore the plight of the Biharis living in those camps.

What discrimination will u face? Your mother tongue Urdu is the NATIONAL LANGUAGE of Pakistan and OFFICIAL LANGUAGE in all provinces. What disadvantage and economic difficulties are u expecting to face? Urdu is medium of instruction in most schools in Pakistan, so why SHOULD THEY BE UNEDUCATED?

The success of Mohajirs had far less to do with language, and far more to do with education, economics, and motivation.

But in any case, most Biharis in Bangladesh speak Bengali and consider themselves Bangladeshi, but still they live in deplorable conditions. I wonder why.

For every such obscure posts you dig up I can show u THOUSANDS of racist demeaning comments from Pakistanis. I think neither of us has time for that.

Well, there are a lot more Pakistanis on this website than Bangladeshis, so that wouldn't be surprising. But Bangladeshis are just as racist in my experience, if not more so. Just look at things you've posted about Punjabi and Pashtuns so far. You're exactly the type of ethnic racist you claim to hate. How unsurprising.

Pakistan was created for PUNJABI, PUKHTOON MUSLIMS and URDU SPEAKING ELITES OF NORTH INDIA, all of whose LANGUAGE OF LITERACY and OFFICIAL LANGUAGE was URDU. Pakistanis do such dramaybaazi especially those Punjabi and Pukhtoons saying things like "We accepted URDU in place of our native tongues, why couldn't Bengalis?". You guys think we don't know that it was ADMINISTRATIVE LANGUAGE OF THE PUNJAB, NWFP, KASHMIR SINCE THE 1800s? Do u guys take us for fools? I get so IRRITATED when Pakistanis constantly WHINE AND CRY about our language movement. We wanted some level playing field in jobs and administration TILL THE TIME WE GOT ACQUAINTED WITH URDU, but RACIST PINK NOSE PAKISTANIS didn't want BLACK DALIT CONVERT MUSLIMS LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR THE ADMINISTRATION OR ESTABLISHMENT. It hurt the PUNJABI-PUKHTOON ESTABLISHMENT so much when we GOT MAJORITY TO FORM GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN. How could they let BLACK DALIT MUSLIMS like us GOVERN PAKISTAN?

We don't do any "dramaybaazi", or whine about anything related to Bangladesh/East Pakistan. Many of us forget the country exists. The vast majority of Pakistanis can't remember a time when Bangladesh and Pakistan were one. Therefore, they never think about that country or its people. It is only Bangladeshis like you who seem to have some sort of unhealthy obsession with Pakistan and can't move on from 1971, even though none of us think about these things.

I can't thank Allah swt enough for liberating us from racist Pakistanis. Only time will tell.

I'm very thankful that we were separated from backwards-thinking and obsessed, racist people like you. It was one of the best things to ever happen to Pakistan. We are so much better off without you.

What was Osama Bin Laden doing in Pakistan? Who gave him shelter there? Uzbekistan?

Who funded Taliban in Afghanistan? Sweden?

There is reason behind everything

If pakistan is supporting ter then tell me what the heck is US and have been doing in Astan for almost 2 decades? You are telling me Bangladesh has better intelligence then West?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom