What's new

'Pakistan should be isolated for supporting terror'-says Asaduzzaman Khan Kamal

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this pakistani? You think I am making up those comments and lying about them?

https://defence.pk/threads/indias-d...-be-realised-nisar.466296/page-4#post-9009443

Look at the comments passed in this thread by your countrymen Kaptaan and Pakistanforever joking about the rapes of our Bangladeshi Muslim sisters. You think this is clever and humorous? Why no pakistani like you protested against them and defended the honour of your Muslim sisters?

what a shame if what your saying is true as haven't read that thread
racist muppetts

I don't see the Bangladeshi government criticizing the US or Saudi Arabia. That's the point. Not to mention the Soviet Union and its supporters killed lots of innocent Muslims and civilians too.

Who told you Pakistan has only Punjabis and Pashtuns? It is also comprised of Sindhis, Seraikis, native Urdu-speakers (Mohajirs), Balochis, Kashmiris, etc., as well

No, most of them want citizenship and want to be relocated from these camps, but they have trouble getting critical documents like passports because some civil servants have orders not to give out those documents to the Biharis. They live in pitiful conditions, and nothing has come of the promises to relocate them. People take their votes and do little to improve their situation. How shameful. When will Bangladesh accept these poor people as their own citizens and give them full rights?

Why are you talking about Punjabis and Pashtuns? They have nothing to do with you.

We are racist? Take a look in the mirror. This is the harsh truth:

View attachment 361730

View attachment 361732

View attachment 361731

Thank God we were separated from racist Bangladeshis.
Ofcourse these people share same thoughts and mentality like you pakistanis.After all jamaat islami are your kind.
And pls take a look at how north indians and bengalis are squeezing the tamils at International level.However this will not go through your thick skull.

Assuring Bangladesh's support to India on the issue of tackling terror, its Home Minister Asaduzzaman Khan Kamal says Pakistan needs to be isolated for "harbouring terrorists and supporting terror acts".

He was also of the opinion that the delay in the Teesta water sharing treaty with India is giving scope to Opposition parties and fundamentalist organisations like Jamat in flaring up anti-India passions in Bangladesh.

"Pakistan has always harboured and supported terrorists.

We feel those who support terrorism should be discouraged and isolated. We should do everything to discourage and condemn such attacks. Such kind of terror attacks should not be carried out against any country," Kamal said in an interview.

While sharing the agony and pain of India being one of the most affected countries of cross-border terrorism, he says Bangladesh stands by India in its fight against terrorism.

On terror attacks both in India and Bangladesh having roots in Pakistan, he says, "Both India and Bangladesh have the same stand on the issue of terrorism. We have noticed in recent past, how Pakistan's involvement in various terror attacks has come out in open. This has to stop."

Amid heightened tension with Pakistan over Uri terror attack in which 18 jawans were killed, India had announced its decision of pulling out of the SARRC Summit citing increased "cross-border" attacks.

Afghanistan, Bangladesh and Bhutan also pulled out of the SAARC Summit in Islamabad in November, indirectly blaming Pakistan for creating an environment which was not right for successful holding of the meet, resulting in its collapse.

On the deadlock over Teesta water sharing treaty, Kamal says he is hopeful that the pact will be a reality in future but maintained relations between both countries don't depend on this single treaty.

"Any treaty is done on the basis of mutual interests of both the countries. A treaty cannot be signed by neglecting the interests of a country which is party to it. We feel that Teesta treaty will happen in future. The way the bilateral relations are moving forward, we are hopeful that Teesta treaty will happen sooner or later," he says.

Although Kamal notes that the future of the Indo-Bangla relations doesn't depend on Teesta treaty, he says Opposition and fundamentalist forces are using it to flare up anti-India sentiments in Bangladesh.

"The bilateral relationship won't depend on this treaty.

It is true that Bangladesh is facing some problems. Water is essential for both the countries," he says.

http://khaleejtimes.com/international/rest-of-asia/pakistan-should-be-isolated-for-supporting-terror

couldn't find any such news or statements in our general media..it's just a fake news...probably another mill of the run propaganda by khaljee times...plz try and disregard them .

No one cares what Bangladesh thinks. Pakistan should seriously consider severing ties after statements like this.

lmao...still you cared enough to come here and comment on it...and a lot of you did...10 pages and counting amount of " no one cares" commented....lmao...

first he is a minister...a politician..foreign policy isn't exactly based on their opinion,unless it's the PM. second, you are no one , your statement will not make Pakistani officials severe ties with BD

couldn't find any such news or statements in our general media..it's just a fake news...probably another mill of the run propaganda by khaljee times...plz try and disregard them .

lmao...still you cared enough to come here and comment on it...and a lot of you did...10 pages and counting amount of " no one cares" commented....lmao...

first he is a minister...a politician..foreign policy isn't exactly based on their opinion,unless it's the PM. second, you are no one , your statement will not make Pakistani officials severe ties with BD
Hey look at this news: https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/pak...njab-revealed-in-meeting-of-senate-committee/

Can't thank Allah swt enough for liberating us from racist Pakistanis who exploited us in the name of religion. Only time will tell

I only commented to say that Pakistan should sever ties with Bangladesh after these statements.

10 pages and counting amount of " no one cares" commented....lmao...

It only went on for 10 pages because one ignorant member decided to post off-topic racist things about Pakistanis.

He is an official of your government, and he speaks for it. Unless, they disavow what he said.

Nothing anyone writes here will change anything in any government. So why have a forum at all then, if this your logic? I voiced my opinion, that's all.

Can't thank Allah swt enough for liberating us from racist Pakistanis who exploited us in the name of religion. Only time will tell

I can't thank Allah enough for separating us from racist Bangladeshis. They exploited Pakistanis in the name of religion to establish their own Bengali "country". They were nothing but traitors.

http://www.un.org/en/letsfightracism/hussain.shtml

Reactions: Max
I can't thank Allah enough for separating us from racist Bangladeshis. They exploited Pakistanis in the name of religion to establish their own Bengali "country". They were nothing but traitors.
"Traitors" because we refused to be exploited by Punjabis. "Traitors" because we demanded our democratic rights to form government. "Traitors" because we refused to be treated as second class citizens in our own country.

We had faith in Pakistan, it was our own country. But pink nose Pakistanis refused to allow us to form government. Murderous barbaric Pakistan Army killed their own Muslim citizens whom they were supposed to protect. Raped our sisters calling it "war booty". Shame on u traitors. Your country killed 800000 of us and raped our sisters, and you call us traitors !! Have some shame

"Traitors" because we refused to be exploited by Punjabis. "Traitors" because we demanded our democratic rights to form government. "Traitors" because we refused to be treated as second class citizens in our own country.

We had faith in Pakistan, it was our own country. But pink nose Pakistanis refused to allow us to form government. Murderous barbaric Pakistan Army killed their own Muslim citizens whom they were supposed to protect. Raped our sisters calling it "war booty". Shame on u traitors. Your country killed 800000 of us and raped our sisters, and you call us traitors !! Have some shame

You need to ignore idiocy. Pakistan was created by us.
just take it as an indication of the level of Pakistani education.

No one was "exploited by Punjabis", whatever that means. All groups of Pakistanis are still together, except Bengalis. No matter, only so many Pakistanis can even remember a time when they weren't Bangladesh anyway. We've long since moved on (1974), but it seems some Bangladeshis can't. Some of them are obsessed with Pakistan all these years later. How sad.

All crime figures of the 1971 war have been grossly exaggerated. But in any case, much less than 1% of Pakistan's population participated in such things. You can keep scolding those who did, if you want. But many of them are dead now, anyway. It makes no difference to me. Carry on.

But I find it interesting why Bangladeshis never seem to mention the crimes committed by the Mukhti Bahini too. Have some shame. I condemn all crimes by anyone on earth, before and after the war.

You need to ignore idiocy. Pakistan was created by us.
just take it as an indication of the level of Pakistani education.

Yes, Syed Ahmad Khan, Allama Iqbal, Mohammad Ali Jinnah, and all other Muslim leaders were Bengalis.

Just because Bengalis contributed doesn't mean that "Pakistan was created by" them alone. That's absurd. I take such statements as an indication of the level of Bangladeshi education.

No one was "exploited by Punjabis", whatever that means. All groups of Pakistanis are still together, except Bengalis. No matter, only so many Pakistanis can even remember a time when they weren't Bangladesh anyway. We've long since moved on (1974), but it seems some Bangladeshis can't. Some of them are obsessed with Pakistan all these years later. How sad.
What do u mean "no one was exploited by Punjabis"? What is this then:

Screenshot (631).png

If u don't believe wikipedia go read NEUTRAL SOURCES. I don't think anybody has time for that.

Exploiting us in the name of RELIGION. What a disgrace
All crime figures of the 1971 war have been grossly exaggerated. But in any case, much less than 1% of Pakistan's population participated in such things. You can keep scolding those who did, if you want. But many of them are dead now, anyway. It makes no difference to me. Carry on.
Pakistan Army was SPECIFICALLY GIVEN ORDERS BEFORE MARCH 25 1971 to COMPLETELY ELIMINATE AWAMI LEAGUE MACHINERY AND ALL THEIR SUPPORTERS. They DID WHAT THEY WERE TOLD TO DO. Those Bengalis who got weapons DEFENDED THEMSELVES from the onslaught. Bengali policemen were NEUTRALIZED all over Bangladesh because THEY REFUSED TO COOPERATE with the MASSACRES of their own countrymen. Those Bengalis who didn't have arms WERE KILLED IN COLD BLOOD or PICKED UP FROM THEIR HOMES AND MADE TO "DISAPPEAR". Their bodies were found from ponds or graveyards months later. I AM NOT DESCRIBING WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE HINDUS, TOO HORRIFIC TO DESCRIBE.

Considering 98% of East Pakistan were Awami League supporters, it DOESN'T TAKE A GENIUS TO FIGURE HOW MANY HAD TO BE KILLED AS ORDERED BY BARBARIC PAKISTANI GENERALS IN WEST PAKISTAN.

And Pakistan Army raping and dishonouring our very own MUSLIM SISTERS as "WAR BOOTY" along with BIHARI AND BENGALI RAZAKARS. What a disgrace. Isn't Pakistan Army ashamed of what they did?

Don't ever call us traitors u are defending your army's actions I mean have some shame really
But I find it interesting why Bangladeshis never seem to mention the crimes committed by the Mukhti Bahini too. Have some shame. I condemn all crimes by anyone on earth, before and after the war.
Mukti Bahini was NOT NEARLY AS INHUMANE AND BARBARIC like your Pakistan Army. Try such things in other Muslim countries see what they would do to u and those who collaborate in such heinous crimes. Mukti Bahini TOOK OUT ALL BENGALI AND BIHARI RAZAKARS AS MANY AS POSSIBLE. THOSE RAZAKARS WERE ANIMALS OF THE WORST KIND. Don't try to justify the barbarous actions of the Razakars
Yes, Syed Ahmad Khan, Allama Iqbal, Mohammad Ali Jinnah, and all other Muslim leaders were Bengalis.

Just because Bengalis contributed doesn't mean that "Pakistan was created by" them alone. That's absurd. I take such statements as an indication of the level of Bangladeshi education.
Creation of Pakistan was dependent on the COMMUNAL VOTE received by the Muslim League. Guess where they got the MOST SUPPORT AND HIGHEST NUMBER OF VOTES of the Muslim population? NOT YOUR UNIONIST PUNJAB. It were the Bengali Muslims and Urdu speakers of erstwhile British India who lended their entire weight behind Muslim league by giving it the grassroots support. Without our support PAKISTANIS WOULD HAVE BEEN CRYING LIKE BABIES staying part of India.

So yes WE CREATED PAKISTAN.

Last edited:

screenshot-631-png.361997

If u don't believe wikipedia go read NEUTRAL SOURCES. I don't think anybody has time for that.

First of all, West Pakistan had to deal with millions more immigrants flooding in from what was to become India, and they often arrived with nothing at all. They had to be housed, fed, and integrated into their new homeland. This immigration continued well into the 1960s. West Pakistan also had the nation's capital and more military installations, so it's not surprising more money was spent there.

Secondly, after 1963, West Pakistan's economy was more productive on a per capita basis. So, beyond the reasons already mentioned, it's not surprising it received more spending. It seems it generated higher economic benefits on a per capita basis than East Pakistan.

World Development Indicators - Google Public Data Explorer2.png

But in any case, I don't care if you left Pakistan. Nor do most people in Pakistan. They vast majority of Pakistanis only know of it in its current form (without Bangladesh). And in a generation or two, no one will know about pre-war Pakistan at all.

You exploited Pakistan in the name of religion, but your ethnic nonsense and geographic issues came out eventually. You don't have to explain yourself. We are better off without you.

Pakistan Army was SPECIFICALLY GIVEN ORDERS BEFORE MARCH 25 1971 to COMPLETELY ELIMINATE AWAMI LEAGUE MACHINERY AND ALL THEIR SUPPORTERS. They DID WHAT THEY WERE TOLD TO DO. Those Bengalis who got weapons DEFENDED THEMSELVES from the onslaught. Bengali policemen were NEUTRALIZED all over Bangladesh because THEY REFUSED TO COOPERATE with the MASSACRES of their own countrymen. Those Bengalis who didn't have arms WERE KILLED IN COLD BLOOD or PICKED UP FROM THEIR HOMES AND MADE TO "DISAPPEAR". Their bodies were found from ponds or graveyards months later. I AM NOT DESCRIBING WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE HINDUS, TOO HORRIFIC TO DESCRIBE.

Considering 98% of East Pakistan were Awami League supporters, it DOESN'T TAKE A GENIUS TO FIGURE HOW MANY HAD TO BE KILLED AS ORDERED BY BARBARIC PAKISTANI GENERALS IN WEST PAKISTAN.

And Pakistan Army raping and dishonouring our very own MUSLIM SISTERS as "WAR BOOTY" along with BIHARI AND BENGALI RAZAKARS. What a disgrace. Isn't Pakistan Army ashamed of what they did?

Don't ever call us traitors u are defending your army's actions I mean have some shame really

The Pakistani Army did not aim to kill all Bengalis, only the traitors. That makes no sense. What would be the point of the war in the first place? Not to mention that you simply cannot kill that many people in conventional warfare.

In fact, they mostly had the situation under control before India stepped in. And I didn't "defend" anything. I just explained that they only went after the separatists. But just to be clear, I personally wish they had just let the traitors go. It wasn't worth the money or effort.

And why do you care what we call you? You are Bangladeshi, aren't you? Your obsession is showing again.

Mukti Bahini was NOT NEARLY AS INHUMANE AND BARBARIC like your Pakistan Army. Try such things in other Muslim countries see what they would do to u and those who collaborate in such heinous crimes. Mukti Bahini TOOK OUT ALL BENGALI AND BIHARI RAZAKARS AS MANY AS POSSIBLE. THOSE RAZAKARS WERE ANIMALS OF THE WORST KIND. Don't try to justify the barbarous actions of the Razakars

You're lying again. This is what I said:
But in any case, much less than 1% of Pakistan's population participated in such things. You can keep scolding those who did, if you want. But many of them are dead now, anyway. It makes no difference to me. Carry on.

Creation of Pakistan was dependent on the COMMUNAL VOTE received by the Muslim League. Guess where they got the MOST SUPPORT AND HIGHEST NUMBER OF VOTES of the Muslim population? NOT YOUR UNIONIST PUNJAB. It were the Bengali Muslims and Urdu speakers of erstwhile British India who lended their entire weight behind Muslim league by giving it the grassroots support.

Most of the Muslim League's seats did not come from Bengal. The provincial elections of 1946 gave Jinnah the power to negotiate for Pakistan. The provinces themselves voted for what they wanted. Some of my family lived in the U.P. at the time. And although the Muslim League won most of the Muslim seats there, it stayed in India because they did not have support of the whole Hindu-dominated state (the plan agreed upon for partition left the U.P. in India). However, the Muslims of Punjab, Sindh, etc, decided to join Pakistan one way or another.

So while you can argue that the Muslims of Bengal created East Pakistan (and later Bangladesh), the Muslims of what was to become West Pakistan created what is today Pakistan.

But why do you care about the creation Pakistan? Why are you so obsessed with Pakistan? What difference does it make to you? Pakistan is ours, however it came about. Bangladesh is yours. That's all that matters.

Without our support PAKISTANIS WOULD HAVE BEEN CRYING LIKE BABIES staying part of India. We could have punished them like naughty kid crying outside his class.

No, your support wasn't absolutely necessary for the creation of what became West Pakistan. However, perhaps Jinnah should have had East Bengal join India. Bangladeshis would be crying right now.

Last edited:

View attachment 361997

Creation of Pakistan was dependent on the COMMUNAL VOTE received by the Muslim League. Guess where they got the MOST SUPPORT AND HIGHEST NUMBER OF VOTES of the Muslim population? NOT YOUR UNIONIST PUNJAB. It were the Bengali Muslims and Urdu speakers of erstwhile British India who lended their entire weight behind Muslim league by giving it the grassroots support. Without our support PAKISTANIS WOULD HAVE BEEN CRYING LIKE BABIES staying part of India.

why r u wasting ur time bro??these pakisthanis will never learn,they wont acknowledge their past crimes..as simple as that......leave it man..

First of all, West Pakistan had to deal with millions more immigrants flooding in from what was to become India, and they often arrived with nothing at all. They had to be housed, fed, and integrated into their new homeland. This immigration continued well into the 1960s. West Pakistan also had the nation's capital and more military installations, so it's not surprising more money was spent there.

Secondly, after 1963, West Pakistan's economy was more productive on a per capita basis. So, beyond the reasons already mentioned, it's not surprising it received more spending. It seems it generated higher economic benefits on a per capita basis than East Pakistan.

View attachment 362035

But in any case, I don't care if you left Pakistan. Nor do most people in Pakistan. They vast majority of Pakistanis only know of it in its current form (without Bangladesh). And in a generation or two, no one will know about pre-war Pakistan at all.

You exploited Pakistan in the name of religion, but your ethnic nonsense and geographic issues came out eventually. You don't have to explain yourself. We are better off without you.

The Pakistani Army did not aim to kill all Bengalis, only the traitors. That makes no sense. What would be the point of the war in the first place? Not to mention that you simply cannot kill that many people in conventional warfare.

In fact, they mostly had the situation under control before India stepped in. And I didn't "defend" anything. I just explained that they only went after the separatists. But just to be clear, I personally wish they had just let the traitors go. It wasn't worth the money or effort.

And why do you care what we call you? You are Bangladeshi, aren't you? Your obsession is showing again.

You're lying again. This is what I said:

Most of the Muslim League's seats did not come from Bengal. The provincial elections of 1946 gave Jinnah the power to negotiate for Pakistan. The provinces themselves voted for what they wanted. Some of my family lived in the U.P. at the time. And although the Muslim League won most of the Muslim seats there, it stayed in India because they did not have support of the whole Hindu-dominated state (the plan agreed upon for partition left the U.P. in India). However, the Muslims of Punjab, Sindh, etc, decided to join Pakistan one way or another.

So while you can argue that the Muslims of Bengal created East Pakistan (and later Bangladesh), the Muslims of what was to become West Pakistan created what is today Pakistan.

But why do you care about the creation Pakistan? Why are you so obsessed with Pakistan? What difference does it make to you? Pakistan is ours, however it came about. Bangladesh is yours. That's all that matters.

No, your support wasn't absolutely necessary for the creation of what became West Pakistan. However, perhaps Jinnah should have had East Bengal join India. Bangladeshis would be crying right now.

The creation of Pakistan began when the Muslim league was established in Dhaka, when the Muslims of Bengal sought to carve out separate power structure in the Bengali presidency. It was a Bengali who proposed the creation of Pakistan and it was a bengalis action that finally forced congresses hand and accept partition.

Jinnah sacrificed enough of bengal/Assam/Bihar for a fools errand to get Kashmir. There are more Muslims in the east than in the west.

Our support was not only necessary for the creation of Pakistan.... we are the originator and the executors of the project you lot are merely the accidental beneficiary of our effort and Jinnah was the wrong man at the right time.

Muslim immigrants who arrived into West Pakistan occupied the evacuee property left behind by the migrating Hindus numbering in millions and filled the vacancies created by their exodus. So what EXTRA BURDEN were they dealing with? Population exchange on our side was much more protracted over time, so WE WERE THE ONES DEALING WITH BURDEN. All that immigrant thing is LAME EXCUSE for FUNDS MEANT FOR DEVELOPMENT OF EAST PAKISTAN BEING CONTINUOUSLY DIVERTED TO PUNJAB FOR THEIR OWN DEVELOPMENT. OUR JUTE EXPORT SURPLUS WAS DIVERTED FOR "DEFENCE OF WEST PAKISTAN" AND "SECURING KASHMIR". WEST PAKISTANIS SAID "DEFENCE OF EAST LIES IN THE WEST" AND USED THAT FOR EXPLOITING US.

And as for the gdp/capita being higher than ours, I THINK EVERYBODY KNOWS ABOUT THE PROVINCE EXPLOITED BY YOU PAKISTANIS FOR ITS NATURAL RESOURCES. IF I START TALKING ABOUT THAT, THEN IT WOULD GET REALLY UGLY SOON
You exploited Pakistan in the name of religion, but your ethnic nonsense and geographic issues came out eventually.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Lmao this is gem, Bangladesh "exploiting" Pakistan.
You don't have to explain yourself. We are better off without you.
Why would I explain myself to you? Who are you? U think too highly urself.

We are better off without racist Pakistanis.

"traitors"? U people just don't learn and persist with bs rhetoric. Parroting a lie repeatedly doesn't make it a truth. Accept ur mistakes or don't- just don't try to justify ur murderous actions through outrageous labels like traitors. Mukti Bahini was noble army of noble fighters fighting against oppression of Muslims by racist inhumane pak army.
Being called traitor is offensive. However this won't get into ur thick racist mind

I don't give two hoots about ur country. If anyone undermines my country I will give him piece of my mind. our home minister can say whaterver he wants. he doesn't have to explain himself to anybody, least of all Pakistanis. Remember ur country has got BLOOD OF OUR PEOPLE ON THEIR HANDS. they haven't even acknowledged, let alone apologise for their heinous crimes. just stop calling us offensive things like traitors
What do u mean "Most of the Muslim League's seats did not come from Bengal"?. What is this:
Screenshot (632).png

how do u lie so much?
keep downplaying our contribution. ur what people called freeloaders. piggybacking on other people's hard work and reaping the benefits. shame on u Pakistanis
why r u wasting ur time bro??these pakisthanis will never learn,they wont acknowledge their past crimes..as simple as that......leave it man..
Ur right bro they are TOO STUBBORN AND PROUD TO ACCEPT THEIR CRIMES. Doesn't matter whether we stayed with Pakistan or not, they will always be racist pass derogatory remarks against us make fun of skin colour and undermine us. We are much better off without them. And we will any day support INDIAN MUSLIMS over RACIST PAKISTANIS WHO LOOKED DOWN ON US and MASSACRED US.

Last edited:
I only commented to say that Pakistan should sever ties with Bangladesh after these statements.

It only went on for 10 pages because one ignorant member decided to post off-topic racist things about Pakistanis.

He is an official of your government, and he speaks for it. Unless, they disavow what he said.

Nothing anyone writes here will change anything in any government. So why have a forum at all then, if this your logic? I voiced my opinion, that's all.

http://www.un.org/en/letsfightracism/hussain.shtml

There's a long list of things that Pakistan should and shouldn't do . Starting from providing better health care, security, social security, financial safety net for the poor, nutrition, etc to it's people, on foreign scale, improving your image , better relation with neighbors and all around. It should restrict it's ISI activities . should not allow it's army to dictate civil administrations, should not support groups that are ready to use hostilities to achieve objectives at any cost. And many more. Severing ties is the choice of your powerhouse. Even if they do, it won't affect us that much.

government is formed from it's people . if your people are not willing to change, your government will not change either.

it's hipocratic to term us as traitor when then people of west pakistan watched and silently supported the mass genocide , rape of other half of their mashriqi pakistan. some of your beloved leaders were the one who is the real culprit. They taught you a lot of wrong history mate, to show themselves in better color. instead of parroting their lies, just look around. :-)

To be honest the above all qualify as vile racism towards Bengalis. I am really disappointed by it. However, we shouldnt let this ignorance distract us from the goal of Islamic unity. Believe me i get angry when i read posts and sentiment such as the above. However, its the most difficult thing to do to suppress anger and replace it with thoughtful behavior. I would advise fellow Bengalis to disregard this ignorance and racism from fellow Muslims and think of the bigger picture.

In addition the comment about the stray 6ft Bengalis being 45 years old is particularly heinous. Few things get to me but that was one is really troubling. In your effort to be clever and humorous, you displayed your ugly heart. Think about that the next time you do your namaaz.

there is no such thing called Islamic unity, nor there ever was,neither there ever will be one mate. This term muslim unity is such a eye-washer.

we should focus on forming unity based on mutual respect, understandings, mutual benefit, not on caste, creed, religion,sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom